1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How To: Add Rivers via World Builder

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modding Tutorials & Reference' started by ruff_hi, Mar 17, 2009.

1. ruff_hi

ruff_hi Live 4ever! Or die trying

Recently, on modcast #27, we looked at MapView v2.0 and I said that I always planned on producing a vid of how to use World Builder to add / modify / delete rivers. Naturally, the guys howled me down - saying I should use MapView instead. Stuff that ... here is the vid on how to use World Builder to create rivers ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu3bV_cJTaQ

Youtube tells me (3/17/09) "This video is still being processed. Video quality may improve once processing is complete" so this vid might not be available straight off the block.

2. Funkyboy7

Funkyboy7 Chieftain

i think this is cool because i never noticed that and well...now i do... if you have anyother tutorials with WB i will watch them

3. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

I add/edit rivers via Worldbuilder all the time. It's quick and, usually, it's easy.;)

4. ruff_hi

ruff_hi Live 4ever! Or die trying