How to correctly install this mod in 2022?

matt94

Warlord
Hi all, just getting back into this and a bit confused on the installation.

The main download page links to a download for the file FallfromHeaven2041n.exe. I installed that into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods

Now I see there is a patch. I don't know exactly what a patch is or where I am supposed to install it. I have FfH20410.exe and it is asking me where to install it but before I move forward I want to ask ehre to make sure I'm doing this correctly. Do I install this into the same "Mods" folder? Or do I install it into "Fall from Heaven 2" folder since its a patch?

I am not sure. But honestly you can just install it to any random folder and than copy the contents over your FFH2 install if you are worried.

the patch's installer should automatically get the right path, it works for me when it says to install in the same mods folder as FFH2

the patch's installer should automatically get the right path, it works for me when it says to install in the same mods folder as FFH2
Does anyone have the FF mod? the original one located in forums and was on a google drive location is now 404 broken link.
I need this modmod in my life please

Top Bottom