How to get demo of XCOM

vsipinen

Warlord
Hello,

This is probably very stupid question, but I have now not a clue how to be able to play the the demo of the XCOM. At the first attempt I managed to mess the age inguire totally (I am now about 45 years old, but the computer robot probably think that I am less at most 2 yers old - age inquiry was registered accindentally with the dafult year 2012). Now I wonder, is there any ay to see the demo before 18 yars ?

I'd wager all you have to do is delete the cookies associated with that website, and it'll let you do the check again.

I honestly don't know why they pretend those do anything.

I'd wager all you have to do is delete the cookies associated with that website, and it'll let you do the check again.

I honestly don't know why they pretend those do anything.

Well, best solution seemed to be anohter browser. Although the first attempt did not work, somehow I managed to start the download of the demo slooowwllllyyyy ...

5 gig for a 30min demo ?
Better off watching the demo playthrough on youtube

Yeah the demo is mostly just cute to see if it runs on your system. Just download Steam and reboot the system. It asks your age every time you restart Steam, I believe.

The demo really doesn't do the game justice. There are only 2 missions that are scripted almost entirely until just after the 2nd mission starts.

With the game coming out tomorrow (US)/Friday (rest of world) that is probably a moot point by now.

Top Bottom