How to give the Kuriotates more cities

Terxpahseyton

Nobody
Hello, I've got another modding question on my mind.
I often found that the Kuriotates, while strong in the beginning, were a sorry nothing destined to fail later on, especially on big maps. And that saddens me, because I think it is a cool civ idea and I kinda wanne see them really kick ass.
So I'd like to have them more cities, less settlements, fueled by my hope that this is an easy and quick thing to do. Just some numbers to change.
Is it? Or any hints where I need to go looking?

It's in Assets\XML\Civilizations\CIV4TraitInfos.xml

Under TRAIT_SPRAWLING. The line is <iMaxCities>3</iMaxCities>. Personally I'd agree with them not being limited. Maybe give the Kuriotates a serious penalty to expansion or city growth, so that big cities are really hard to achieve. Of course it's too late now.

Still, I like them, and I have acquired a game model for Eurabatres the great gold dragon. He's a bit big, and the wrong colour, but the personality is a perfect match. Yep, this half border collie puppy is the perfect game model for a dignified pseudo-divine great gold dragon. And a perfect foil for the exotic shorthair cat we have as the model for Abashi.

Top Bottom