How to quickly create a Mod from a Civilization 6 Map using Zobtzler's YnABMC and YnAMP

Is this supposed to also add natural wonders from mods like Terra Mirabilis? Because it hasn't. The natural wonders from the game are loaded onto the NaturalWonders.xml file but not the mod ones. Should this be happening?

maybe I'm stupid, but I don't understand:

so, I get a mod. All fine.
It has a blank XML file.

How in the name of Gilbert I import the lua.log export to that map
and
how do I get that selectable in a new scenario ???

I really don't get it...

thanks

You have wonderful cards. But, is it possible to convert one of them to a size of 150x80? And how to do it?

*Gets notification of new message here*
Oh boy, a thread I haven't visited in a long time.

I know some of your queries are really old but here goes

Is this supposed to also add natural wonders from mods like Terra Mirabilis? Because it hasn't. The natural wonders from the game are loaded onto the NaturalWonders.xml file but not the mod ones. Should this be happening?
If you want to add NW's from mods, you have to go into the XML file and edit in the names of the NW's manually. Preferably you'd place down another NW of the same size in that location and then just switch out the names

maybe I'm stupid, but I don't understand:

so, I get a mod. All fine.
It has a blank XML file.

How in the name of Gilbert I import the lua.log export to that map
and
how do I get that selectable in a new scenario ???

I really don't get it...

thanks
I really don't follow what you are trying to do here

You have wonderful cards. But, is it possible to convert one of them to a size of 150x80? And how to do it?
For sure possible. You can just copy the grid and paste it over and over in a program like paint, gimp or photoshop (etc) until you get the grid to line up the way you want it. Remember that the tile in the bottom left must be more left than the one above, and the opposite on the right side.

*Получает уведомление о новом сообщении здесь*
О боже, тема, которую я давно не посещал.

Я знаю, что некоторые из ваших запросов действительно старые, но вот

Если вы хотите добавить NW из модов, вам нужно зайти в файл XML и отредактировать имена NW вручную. Предпочтительно, чтобы вы разместили еще один NW того же размера в этом месте, а затем просто поменяли имена.

Я действительно не понимаю, что вы пытаетесь сделать здесь

Наверняка можно. Вы можете просто копировать сетку и вставлять ее снова и снова в программу, такую как paint, gimp или photoshop (и т. д.), пока сетка не выровняется так, как вы хотите. Помните, что плитка в левом нижнем углу должна быть левее, чем та, что вверху, и наоборот с правой стороны.

I tried, but something doesn't work out. Could you give a ready-made template of an empty map with dimensions of 150x80 in the civ6.map format. I understand that you are a busy person. But I really need your help. I'm a beginner myself and I can't cope.

I'm not able to export the map data to lua.
There is no "Export map to log" button. I see CTRL+ALT+E has been disabled.
Any advice?

Thanks for responding to this old thread. Sorry if I'm dumb.

Top Bottom