1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] How To Win A Domination Game On Deity

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by CivLifeRyoutube, May 14, 2020.

1. CivLifeRyoutube

CivLifeRyoutube Chieftain

This video series will show how I used Suleiman and the Ottomans to conquer the WORLD!

Synopsis:
    England declared war early on me, I was able to fend her off with fortified warriors and slingers.
    With My Super Catapult, I was able to take 2 of her cities (including her capital) and sue for peace.
    After Building Jannisaries and bombards I take England out and take cities from Kongo and Zulu.
    With my high science output I snowball to infantry and artillery and take out the rest of the capitals I don't have.

Pretty much use your bonuses and try to get ahead in science. If you have a unique unit use it, and then work on a tech lead to tanks or infantry and tear through the remaining AI cities.