How would you improve Civilization V?

Honestly the only thing I want for civ 5 multiplayer is for someone to make an Earth Evolution style map script for online use. Earth evolution is one of the only things that keeps me playing civ 4. The idea of a map that would be earth but you could pick any civ you want and get your true starting location was great. balance wasn't perfect but it as alot better than other standard civ maps. It always provided a great deal of competitive play that stepped up my game even though I wasn't that good. I'd love to experience it again with civ 5.

Shift move makes the game fun. If you remove that, you might as well play single player (yeah there is some luck involved). Moving into a city turned based style, increases unit losses and it's also slightly easier to defend, unless the aggressor has many units compared then that of the defender.
One thing they need is a built in ranking system period end period. Also fixing the "coding," whether that is the issue or not does not matter the issue is, fixing MP by implementing their own dedicated server, but i guess the MP community is small to not warrant such an expense.

Top Bottom