Nilrim said:
So if my math is right:

15% High Gold
20% Low Gold
10% Map
10% Warrior
5% Scout
10% Experaince
5% Health (what the heck is this, don't think I have seen it?)
10% Tec
10% Weak Barbs
5% Strong Barbs

Does the AI play by the same table?

EDIT ADDED: Since Scouts can't pop barbs how is this adjusted for a scout any ideas?

Healing heals the unit to full health, if you are not popping huts with damaged units, you won't see it, as it will ignore that result and generate another for you, just as it would do if you are popping with scouts and it gets a barbarian result.

Note: I am assuming it would ignore the result, as that is the way I would code it, though it is possible that those results are removed as an option before making the call to generate the goody. It is also possible that a different goody is defaulted to (i.e. gold, map, etc.) if an unusable result is generated. I don't know how you would code for the former option, and the latter option smacks of lazy programming, but both are still possible.

Kerrang said:
Healing heals the unit to full health, if you are not popping huts with damaged units, you won't see it, as it will ignore that result and generate another for you, just as it would do if you are popping with scouts and it gets a barbarian result.

Note: I am assuming it would ignore the result, as that is the way I would code it, though it is possible that those results are removed as an option before making the call to generate the goody. It is also possible that a different goody is defaulted to (i.e. gold, map, etc.) if an unusable result is generated. I don't know how you would code for the former option, and the latter option smacks of lazy programming, but both are still possible.

Is it possible that they are being replaced with a settler/worker as some people here have posted they have popped a settler while playing on Noble level? Maybe it is some how defaulting to a table that includes them.

ruff_hi, what mod do you use to get the turn count in number beside the year number as in the first screen shot ?

Nilrim said:
Is it possible that they are being replaced with a settler/worker as some people here have posted they have popped a settler while playing on Noble level? Maybe it is some how defaulting to a table that includes them.

Anything is possible, but that would be sloppy coding. It would be more efficient to set up a loop that ignores any unusable response and just keeps on generating options until it gets a usable one, something like this (psuedocode):

While <generated goody> not equal <usable goody>
Do function <generate goody>

Use to get a lot of settlers on Cheiften and Warlord settings, but NEVER on Noble.

snapshooter said:
ruff_hi, what mod do you use to get the turn count in number beside the year number as in the first screen shot ?
I play with the mod contained in this thread. I don't know exactly which mod it is in the list - probably something to do with the clock.

Top Bottom