I have noticed recently that the intrigue I get from other civs are dead on

Cedbird

Warlord
When G & K first came out I noticed that the intrigue giving by other Civs and the ones I gave to other leaders were interesting but seldom true . Of course other events could of stopped one Civ from attacking the other etc . But still it seldom came true .
Now however I have noticed over my last 3 or 4 games , if they say they are coming get ready cause there coming . :lol: . First time using screen shots . It should be attached here. You see me as Rome . And a pretty hard nose Napolean who just ate up most of Asia and only thing standing in between his win and my win are the Inca not in screen buy my ally ( pretty strong ) and a Military state Hanoi armed to the teeth in tough terrain . My spy who I just put in New Orleans tells me there coming by Nuva . I look up . Yep he 's right . He had been using GG 's ( 3 ) to steal land all be it moutains . I can only see one Citadel in the picture right now though . But his army is ready to come across . Most of my army is in North America kicking Washington 's butt . He was a giant about a 30 turns ago .
Have you also noticed intrigue getting better ?

Attachments

• 2013-02-18_00001.jpg
    2013-02-18_00001.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 2013-02-18_00002.jpg
    2013-02-18_00002.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 199
A game where Napoleon AND Pachacuti are in the Top Five of the chart?

Now that's interesting because that's how a current game of mine is playing out :lol:

I got a good impression of G&K, because on my very first game of it Suleiman(believe it or not)told me that Bismark was planning to attack me. I think he even told me which city. Sure enough came the Germans, and overran the city.

Intrigue never lies. There is no deception built into the system. What makes some of it seem inaccurate is the AI changing plans. If your intrigue tells you that Washington is planning to launch an attack on Montezuma, then Washington is indeed planning to launch an attack on Montezuma. What intrigue cannot tell you, however, is whether circumstances will arise which will cause a recalculation by the AI to result in a change of plans.

Top Bottom