I swear, this is the funniest thing ever.

Ah, it was only a little funny. More sad than funny. Anyways, this should be in H&J. Better yet, it should be in the funny videos thread there.

Great satire. I think the intention of whoever made this video is to take a stab at American ignorance and advertising manipulation on campaigns.

Meh, one could make an exact replica of that video called "I'm voting Democrat" and be just as persuasive. Although as usual youtube comments prove to be endlessly entertaining:

your such a dumb. .. .. .. ., everyone who is anyone, then someone who holds loyalty still. As a human being to themselves. play MGS 1-4 ... all your answers about life and politics will be answered. And you will look back and see how so wrong and . .. .. .. .ing stupid ur comment omn politics that never were in life, as in life by living life, which you fail at. Ty ^^

- NerdGeekPolice, 2008

Great satire. I think the intention of whoever made this video is to take a stab at American ignorance and advertising manipulation on campaigns.

I think the intention was to make fun of republicans, but then again what do I know.

And youtube comments are the lowest form of human expression.

Nah. Fifty's pep talk to the girlfriend problem-ridden HomeyG was insanely more funny. You need to find better venues of humor.

I didn't laugh a single time in this whole video.

Clever enough, but it ain't funny.

Top Bottom