I want you lot to play my Civ game for me

Well, I would love to add labels, but if it can only be done in world builder, then I'm not doing it. I don't want to see the whole map revealed by world builder. It would make the game boring for me.

It's a shame, because labels would be totally excellent.

ahh it's caused me to cheat on more than one occasion

An "add labels in normal play" option would be very nice.

Right, just need someone to get my warrior moving again now, even if it's just a simple command.

1) Where's the warrior in the South East going, now that his movement orders have been blocked by the sea? (check the last posted map).
2) Researching towards Hindu religion (not buddhism as I incorrectly stated). Will ask for orders when I get there.
3) Will rename the new warrior Shillen's Slaver, when it is built and start him looking for AI workers to attack (his sole purpose, by order of Shillen).
4) "turn my exploring settler and head South or Southeast" I interpret this as build a settler after the warrior (By order of Mon Mauler)
5) "after the warrior build a worker". I will accomodate this command by building a worker after the settler. Sorry boss, best I can do (by order of IronMan2055)
6) Build a city at the red dot when the settler is ready. (By order of Mahatmajon)

Zoom out to the strategy layer and use the add sign button there. It probably also shows the label in the zoomed in mode.

Yes it worked, I've put Buzzards Bay in :)

Thanks Quantum7

Any more location names wanted, just ask, and try to describe/show where you want them.

This warrior going to die of old age standing next to the Americans then, is he...? ;)

when you found westport post a pic.

make him find american land

when westport is founded make a scout called the westport brigade and send them west

i just noticed how many times i said west

Ok, lol.

The Warrior, now known as German Applesauce went South one tile. The American warrior went with him.

London built the warrior Shillen's Slaver. Now, Shillen has commanded that this warrior will hunt down ANY AI workers and attack them. But, which direction is it going in? Bearing in mind Shillen also recently chose peace with America.

London has started a settler at a HORRIBLE 38 turns to build.

German Applesauce went another square South, onto a hill, revealing that the peninsula is very small, and that it has sheep. (i don't want to flood you with pictures).

Now, there is one more black square on the peninsula, so, South again for German Applesauce? (The square is blatantly going to be forest though...).

You enjoy usage of the word West. So Westport will be the one to build the scout?

yes it will

Am going to have to go to bed soon, it's 3:30 AM here. And I want to get up early in the morning to play Civ..

The plan, as it stands:

1) The German Applesauce unit is requesting movement orders.
2) Shillen's Slaver's need a direction to go hunting for workers in. (Unit's prime directive dictated by Shillen)
3) A Settler, with 38 turns to build is going to come out of London and found a city called Westport near the cows. (By order of Mon Mauler, City placement order by Mahatmajon, City named by IronMan2055)
4) London is then building a worker (by order of IronMan2055)
5) Mysticism in one turn, then Polytheism
6) When Westport is founded, it's building The Westport Brigade scout, who will scout out West. West, west, west. (By order of IronMan2055).

I wouldn't like to comment, but that 38 turn settler build looks nasty :)

yah westports bassicaly cow town anyway i'll go to sleep also even though it's 10:36

Ok, thanks both of ya. I'll do turns until something of note happens.

Polytheism 19 turns. London undefended. Goody hut NW of London still. German Applesauce scouting the US borders as of now, and the Slavers going to find victims to the West, hopefully.

Top Bottom