I want you lot to play my Civ game for me

Okay, First dotmap:

Get to the RED dot pretty soon. Can access the red circled resources plus hopefully more hidden.

White dot/blue border is going to have good fishing resources for later and a metal in the hills (I have a good feeling about this).

(Hrm - first try uploading through civfanatics -- not sure how to make a thumbnail or imbed the photo)

Attachments

• Play my game - dotmap1.jpg
    Play my game - dotmap1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,422
it seems that we could consider that we're in charge of the country while Deposit argh is our puppet

Yes, I am your puppet.

Now, I need to make sense of a queue of orders.

As for askingmore general questions, sure, I think it's already getting more general.

Ok, here's what I am am going to do now based on your prompts:

1) The warrior is going "two steps south, then two steps southeast" (By order of nekom).
2) Researching towards Hindu religion (not buddhism as I incorrectly stated). Will ask for orders when I get there.
3) Will rename the new warrior Shillen's Slaver, when it is built and start him looking for AI workers to attack (his sole purpose, by order of Shillen).
4) "turn my exploring settler and head South or Southeast" I interpret this as build a settler after the warrior (By order of Mon Mauler)
5) "after the warrior build a worker". I will accomodate this command by building a worker after the settler. Sorry boss, best I can do (by order of IronMan2055)
6) Build a city at the red dot when the settler is ready. (By order of Mahatmajon)

This could have been so different if the first post had been the "disband the settler guy! (but I would have had to obey :)

Your wish is my command (sorry if anything gets missed out or messed up..it'll get a bit tricky as the orders stack up!).

Of course, all the orders might have to change if I suddenly bump into an AI or something...

Ok, I can get some turns done now...

Great news...we have met...The Americans, under Roosevelt.

Our exploring warrior was following the commands of nekom, he moved two squares south, and bang, there, to the East is Roosevelt's warrior.

I only have two options, before the game can continue:

"Your head would look good on the end of a pole. (WAR)"

or

"There shall be peace in our time!"

First person to respond, is the rule I set in my first post :)

(bear in mind that Shillen's upcoming warrior (1 turn away) is going to attack any workers it sees...)

Roosevelt's score is 52 to our 57. His warrior stands in a forest, ours is on a plain.

Oh, and I've turned on resource indicators for any subsequent screenshots.

Can I give another order? I say you should make Roosevelt your best friend. Send him some English women to entertain him.

You got here first, so yes. I shall make peace with Roosevelt.

However, your warrior is under orders to enslave other workers. (up to you, boss) :)

question.jpg

"1) The warrior is going "two steps south, then two steps southeast" (By order of nekom)."

As you can see from the map, the warrior can not go SE, having gone S.

New orders needed before I can continue, and like Mahatmajon said, being reasonably general with some orders (like movement ones) may make the game more fluid.

nekom's feeling was right though, there WAS something down there :)

While we are waiting, who wants to name our next city, when it's ready? I apologise for taking the dreadful liberty of naming London. Perhaps it should be renamed?

i say westport for the second city

either place it on the peninsula or up north to snag the 3 furs (its your chioce)

Question about the rules: Is a person allowed to take back anything they say, provided they take it back before it is put into action?

IronMan2055 said:
either place it on the peninsula or up north to snag the 3 furs (its your chioce)

Oh no, its not my choice at all, that's why I put you guys 'n gals in charge :eek:

But, since I said in the first post that the first person to request something gets it, the second city is currently planned for the spot marked in red on Mahatmajon's posted image.

But, which bit is the peninsula? The area to the South of the warrior?

I'll leave you guys to solve any disuputes :goodjob:

SamE said:
Question about the rules: Is a person allowed to take back anything they say, provided they take it back before it is put into action?

Yeah I think as far as rules go:

1) First come first served
2) You can take stuff back if it hasn't happened yet
3) You can not take back someone ELSE'S order, but you can talk amongst yourselves if you dont agree on stuff.
4) Keep it fun :)
5) Try not to flood me with orders when I don't seem to be around? Nah, that'll never happen. Hahah.

That'll do for now? :)

I'm just interested to see how long it takes until we're all so confused, that the AI just laughs at us, walks in and takes over our empire (I mean YOUR empire)!

I think it's also interesting to see who's trying to play it properly, and who's here to cause (fun) mischief. That sort of thing. Also, when it does go pear shaped, which it will; will a genius emerge to save us from defeat?

it is nice for a more personal effect you should put a label on that bay that says Buzzards Bay

Labels, great idea! Now, I'll just try and figure that out....

Do I have to do that in WorldBuilder? I don't want to spoil it for myself with knowledge of the map....

go the options screen were you save go world editor one of the icons is to put labels

Top Bottom