I want you lot to play my Civ game for me

Only the two you can see (I will turn icons on again when I think of it...bloody save game problems).

We just founded Hinduism! Adopt as religon, yes or no?

(I have to go out for the evening in a few minutes).

Add another warrior before settler.
Change build order of settler and worker in order to chop rush with all the forest around.

At how much health is the bear now?
change name of goin to be built warrior London Guard to Shillen's wrath and go west in direction of the bear.
next warrior is going to be London guard.

Meditation, Hunting, Priesthood, Wheel, Agriculture, Sailing, Masonry, Bronze Working.

Yes boss, to the rest of your orders.

Can't see the bear at the moment, but it will be v low health. Shillen was obviously his second victim. I would theorise that the bear ate the previous American Warrior too?

It is only a theory, since I have just met a Chinese scout, it could have been one of theirs...

Ok, Applesause have moved two squares North, see nothing but expanding American border to East.

Shillen's Wrath are out of the city, and have found the Bear. They are a couple of moves away.

But first, Qin Shi Huang is greeting us, with a -1 for our declaration against Germany.

20 turns for Bronze Working. Will put warrior in front of queue after diplomacy.

Have to leave V soon! :)

Peace with China.
Keep scouting wth G Applesauce.
Attack bear with S Wraths. -> Heal
Scout with S Wraths SW and S of London

Before you leave could you please state the current build queue, the XP of our military, and a picture with placement of known civs / borders.

Thank you

Ok, this is my last post for a while:

We have peace with China.

The bear has already healed to 2.6/3, but stands next to the hill Shillen's Wrath occupy.

Bismark's scout has just finished his move directly 1 square SE of Applesauce.

Both our warriors have no experience.

Build queue is Warrior (8), new worker (18), partially done settler (19).

Map:

question.jpg

try to ally with the chinese and americans

ignore that

Top Bottom