ICNES IV: Redemption Preview

Icmancin

WSNR Pte
Hey guys.

After a really, really, REALLY long absence, I have returned to the forum to do some NESing. I just joined one today and I plan on modding my own. I am just unsure as what to do. But I have an idea.

When I was first here, 2.5-3 years ago I was really young. Again, REALLY young. I was in Grade 8 and I had decided to try to NES and even mod some. Thats fairly impressive not that I look back (ad explains the major implausibility of my AltHists as destroyed by das here). But I am back, in Grade 11, more mature and educated and just have a more general idea on how things should work. I dug back and found this NES I had started to mod but lost interest because of time, school etc.

Things are much different now as I am much better at time management and interestingly enough, my school is now on 'split shift': I only have classes in the morning. Living in a rural community with generally nothing to do I will have a LOT of time to devote to this (as you probably know by now the regular education system here isnt much of a hassle for me :rolleyes:) so I will have a chunk of time to do this.

I feel like doing this over again. Its already set up, I just need people to show interest and pick nations and I'll get it all started up. Any takers?

Reserved in case of.. nuclear holocaust or potential nation reserves

TheLizardKing - USA
ZeletDude- France
Agent 89 - North German Confederation
Ninja Dude - Annam
Azale- China
Omega124 - Texas
Espoir - Greece
Kraznaya - Russia
Luckymoose - Ottomans
Kentharu - Japan
Justo - Sardinia-Piedmont
Nuclear kid - UK
Heraclius49 - La Plata
Shadowbound - Mexico
The Farow - Netherlands
Karalysia - Austria*

Total - 16

I'd love to join-

America (U.S.A)
Russia
England
Prussia/Germany
France

In that order please.

Interested in either Prussia or the Ottomans.

Haha thanks Thayli. Join this NES? :D

Actually can I have japan as my first choice and the others as other choices:
Japan
France
Austria
Russia

Sure thing. I will probably leave this up for about a week or so to gather everything up and allow for people to make choices so feel free to change your mind

Could I please have Annam?

Also, may I ask why Korea is part of China?

Yes you may. I am not sure, as this map and entire NES was borrowed from someone else a long time ago. I myself didn't make it.

I'll take the Qing.

The Republic of Texas
Capital: Harrisburg
Ruler: David G. Burnet/Omega124
Government: Republic
Tech. Level: Early Industrial Age
Army (Training): 12 Divisions (Better)
Navy (Training): 2 Squadrons (Rabble)
Economy: Poor (0)
Size (points required): Small (1)
Leadership (Military/Civilian): Better/Competent
Infrastructure: Pathetic
Education: Tolerable
Culture: Jingoist
Confidence: Loving
Projects:
Nation Background: Texas is a state in revolt. It detests the despotism of Santa Anna, and thus has cried for freedom. Yet it stands alone, and the Mexican troops are slowly moving closer..

I'm going to annex you..

Ottomans, Russians, Americans or Mexicans in that order. You remember my fondness of your NESes and I do believe I should be able to claim the Ottomans from my past experiences with your NESes. :p

I am the U.S., right Icmancin?

Top Bottom