Ideas for Unique Units and Buildings.

I agree but on one point. As I said Palestine is the only one of our civ that does not have a regular army in reality. So they can't have any "infantry". I'd like to repeat my wish for 2 palestinian UUs:
- Legal: Palestinian Police (weaker than infantry, but cheaper)
- Illegal: Palestinian Extremist (stats maybe like your Palestinian Infantry, but cheaper)
And if we won't have 2 UUs for Palestine I'd suggest to choose one of the two above. In that case I'd vote for Police and let the illegal part be simulated by increased spawning of barbarian units.

(maybe make Gaza a failed state...that way we could have the West Bank controlled by our Palestine civ - having only Police - and Gaza controlled by Failed States/Barbarians and having Extremist/Terrorist units that would attack both Israeli and Fatah/Palestine units. but maybe deciding on this would mean a political discussion... :( )

The only problem I have is (unless they enlarge the map) there actually be no room for Gaza (it will end up being only 1 tile away from the capitol on the regular GEM map). Other than that, I think its best to to stay with one UU, and make the "extremists" terrorist units that we have been discussing lately.

DVS, you might want to update the UB list on the first post, since I just went through it and fixed a couple of mistakes (for example: there were 2 UB's for U.S., repeated UB's, the Philippines didn't have any info, etc.)

such as, lorries, buses, tracked vehicles, give us an idea.

Vietnam- VNS-41 (replaces jet fighter)

:strength:: 26
:move:: 12
Cost: 120
Can intercept aircraft (100% chance)
Can destroy tile improvements and bomb city defenses (-12%/turn)

Isn't that a little too similar to the regular Jet Fighter? I just looked it up and found out that the VNS-41 is actually amphibious. So heres my counter-proposal:

Vietnam

VNS-41- Replaces Jet Fighter
- Can intercept aircraft (100% chance)
- Can destroy tile improvements and bomb city defenses (-12%/turn)
- :strength:: 24
- :move:: 10
- cost: 150
- Can re base in Coastal Tiles

can intercept aircraft, people, after looking into this unit its not even a military aircraft... how can it have a 100% chance with no weapons and a whopping 65 horsepower engine...

heres a picture

would like to see that take out an F-22, or even WW2 Spitfire Mk I :D

can intercept aircraft, people, after looking into this unit its not even a military aircraft... how can it have a 100% chance with no weapons and a whopping 65 horsepower engine...

heres a picture

would like to see that take out an F-22, or even WW2 Spitfire Mk I :D

You never know ( that guy might have a shotgun ;) ) Heres my counter-counter proposal:

Vietnam

Vietnamese Special Police- Replaces Infantry
- 20 Strength
- 2 Movement
- 100 Cost
- +25% Vs. Gunpowder Units

You never know ( that guy might have a shotgun ;) ) Heres my counter-counter proposal:

Vietnam

Vietnamese Special Police- Replaces Infantry
- 20 Strength
- 2 Movement
- 100 Cost
- +25% Vs. Gunpowder Units

how about rename em as VPA Militia and call its quits? Im happy with the stats.

Myanmar- BTR-3 (replaces anti-tank)
:strength:: 20
:move:: 2
Cost: 100
Starts with Ambush
+75% vs. Armored units
Can intercept aircraft (20% chance)

Wouldn't that be better suited as a Ukrainian unit, since its manufactured in Ukraine. Though I can see why you would put it as Myanmar (they ordered a 1000 of them).

Top Bottom