If they are so happy, why is she sad?

saintides

Chieftain
Forgive me if this don't work the first time.. never tried to put a jpg in this forum.

The picture will say it all.

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 426
Maybe it's because she knows the secret about those citizens: they appear to be happy, but they think the puny civilization next to yours has better culture, and they're about to do something about it.:lol:

If it was pms .. she would of been all about..

I don't care if they are happy. If they are happy, good for them! Hope they get over it! What is this happy cr~p stuff all about anyway?! And, why don't you get off your as! and do something besides play civ3!

I'm married. I know.

I was reading about how the advisor animations work. Was she sad about soemthing and then you clicked on the more button to get more information...leaving her stuck with that sorrow-puss face?

I'm always noticing it right when I hit the button to bring that screen up.

Originally posted by PaleHorse76
I was reading about how the advisor animations work. Was she sad about soemthing and then you clicked on the more button to get more information...leaving her stuck with that sorrow-puss face?

I've seen my foreign advisor grinning gleefully while he tells me "The Babylonians and the Egyptians have signed a military alliance against us" :crazyeye:

Originally posted by simwiz2
I've seen my foreign advisor grinning gleefully while he tells me "The Babylonians and the Egyptians have signed a military alliance against us" :crazyeye:

I've seen that one too! I hope they don't fix it, it makes me laugh sometimes. :)

Maybe he was talking with the militory advisor and knows there's nothing to fear.

He's A Spy Wait They aLL ARe SpYS!!!!!!!!

(i just wish i could fire my advisors)

I've seen a lot of inappropriate faces too. I took it to mean that (in real life) Sid thought his advisors were idiots

Originally posted by Kilroy

Maybe he was talking with the militory advisor and knows there's nothing to fear.

Or maybe the Military advisor told him, "All they have is five tanks, and we have ten -- count them ten -- spearmen, they don't stand his chance!"

And he just got done laughing his @ss off.;)

Every time I try to rush an improvement and don't have enough money and that broad shows up and says "Umm, Sir...." I just want to smack her. I am the supreme ruler, and this stupid advisor is gonna come up to me and start a sentence in that condescending tone? There should be an "Execute Advisor" button that brings up a graphic movie of the selected advisor being shot in the head. I guarantee this broad would die, on average, 20 times per game!

However, the face that the Foreign Advisor makes when you get another civ to declare war on your enemy is just priceless. He looks like the Military Advisor just gave him a surprise enema with a bayonet.

Originally posted by metalhead

However, the face that the Foreign Advisor makes when you get another civ to declare war on your enemy is just priceless.

That's by far my favorite. I love that look. I'm constantly messing with that face in my paint shop program (other various software), making him say silly things, putting him in various situations. I'll put them on a webpage here when I get a collection going and post it, it'll be good for a laugh or two.

Originally posted by saintides

That's by far my favorite. I love that look. I'm constantly messing with that face in my paint shop program (other various software), making him say silly things, putting him in various situations. I'll put them on a webpage here when I get a collection going and post it, it'll be good for a laugh or two.

You could post it in Humour & Jokes. Would be funny.

Top Bottom