Igor1, team one thread

Ok I got it in feast mode.

Sorry, Whomp.

Tried to give you an extra day or so. On the upside, these turns will probably be pretty quick/uneventful. :D

Pre-turn See we're down CB and IW to everyone. Romans 171g, China 110g and Iroquois 70g.
Make a decision to switch settler to curragh in Paris and to rax in Odinspally.

IT Paris curragh --> granary
2110 Move lux to 10% for Paris.

IT :eek: PIRATES near Gibraltar!!!!
2070 Well I can either try to run which they have 5 movement and 2 attack or try to sink it with defense of 1. The FS Bill Lee attacks and wins! There are horses here too. FS Tubby's Rower sees horses too on the UK island.

IT Another pirate ship appears coming from the ocean and sinks FS Bill Lee.
2030 zzz

IT zzz
1990 Napoleon sees a red border. Babs?

IT Writing in. Philo next.
1950 Chop 1N at Odinspally finishes. We will wait to see if that's the Babs for a trade.

IT Another Pirate ship coming out of the NW appears near the FS Tubby's Rower.
1910 FS Tubby's Rower promotes 3/4 sinking the pirate. Shoot the red border was Rome. :hmm:

IT zzz
1870 Iroquois bring in HBR. We trade writing for CB, HBR and 38g. Trade HBR and writing for IW and 73g to Mao. Finish with HBR and Writing to Julius for his bank 196g. Julius has iron already and there is none in sight for us.

IT Chop finishes at Paris (where the worker is mining now). Odinspally rax --> archer.
1830 There is unclaimed iron west of Rome. Great. Rome has myst.

IT zzz
1750 zzz

SUMMARY
Well I thought floating would be a better source for contacts but it seems we have company on the seas. Be careful out there.

1750Bc (0): Looks good.

1675BC (3): Odinspally: Archer --> Granary. Tubby Rower kills a pirate but loses an hp.

IT:

Paris: Granary --> Settler

1600BC (6): Damnit. Tubby Rower dies.

1575BC (7): We meet Egypt. We're down Mysticism. Hut (oops) pops barbs.

IT: Barbs kill two Roman workers. :D (Yeah, that's what I planned to do)

Paris: Settler --> Curragh

1550BC (8): Meet Persia. They're blocking the Suez.

Idiots don't know how to take pictures so there isn't one. Besides, nothing changed much anyway. :crazyeye:

1600BC (6): Damnit. Tubby Rower dies.
Well I'm accepting cash in lieu of flowers...... :p

*Ahem*

:bump:

Do you have the turns, MadV? Or should the Monk grab it?

Waiting patiently.....

Your call, Bede.

If you have time and would play tonight, then I'd say go ahead. If you wouldn't play before tomorrow or so, then it makes no difference to give some extra time.

Course, I'm not the captain here either, so what do I know? :p

1. I know where the save is. Think I'll try Tomoyo save protocols on my next save. :lol:
2. If you haven't lurked the other thread, we've got a monk too :)
3. BTW, don't forget about the crackhead research. Intentionally disconnecting lux to allow more research is verbotten :nono:
4. OT - can one of you latin fluent people come up with a motto for the idiot academy that sounds impressive but is really just silly?

@ sesn - don't forget about your "flawless" comments...

Won't see this one until tomorrow night (SW5 took way too long). So if MV chimes in during daylight hours I can take it from him then.

Admiral Kutzov said:
4. OT - can one of you latin fluent people come up with a motto for the idiot academy that sounds impressive but is really just silly?
Academia Fatui - Discere bonum est; Contra rationem bonam latrocinari optimum est. The Academy of the idiots - To learn is good; To act as a pirate against good reason is best. :crazyeye:

Sorry, I just had to use the word "latrocinari".

Top Bottom