Illuria

nihonjeff

Chieftain
I was browsing through some old threads, and came across this one. To date, I have been content to play the official FFH, with no modmods, extra scenarios, or downloaded maps.

But, man, I would love the chance to relive those old Warlords campaigns...

I know nothing of scenario creation or modding, but I was wondering if any of you skilled and knowledgeable folks might be inclined to update Starship's old Battlefield Illuria mod for the latest versions of FfHII. I would count myself most indebted.

That sounds cool. I myself don't have the time. But I echo nihonjeff's request

Lol now that would be something. Hehe Lord Bane. He looked so funny in the Warlords III cutscene :p

Al

Well, could someone do this mod? As I said, I'm too busy. I gotta work.

I play on an illuria-map, sort of. I took the map from the link you gave me, put it in the BTS/publicmaps, and then used the map script smartmap, with which I cold select the Illuria-map as setting for the "continents" option. Throw in the flavourmod and you have a generated Illuriaesque map of customizable size, climate etc which optimizes the starting locations to fit the chosen civs. :)

It's not Lord Bane vs. Horse Lords, but alteast the Hippus and Calabim can clash over the same battlefield... you know, that no-mans-land to the west of Banes litte Mountain-kingdom.... ah, the nostaliga :)

Also, once you've gotten into the map you can use the worldbuilder to make whatever illuriabased scenario you want to.

Cool. I love the ideas. More leaders, more civs. Oh, wow. Sounds righteous.

Top Bottom