I'm on turn 417... And...

The Iroquois still have 0% literacy...

... what's going on here. :crazyeye:

no libraries?
They could be more in touch with nature and denounce such blasphemous literature like that of Darwin or similar :p

The flavor values are a bit screwy at the moment, so I don't find this too surprising on mid-low difficulties. Basically, low level buildings are less likely to be built if the civ has the technology to build high level ones. Most likely, the civ got the the writing tech so late all it had to build were high level buildings.

Edit: This is most likely to happen with civs having UBs, btw, since they will nearly always build those buildings first before others.

The flavor values are a bit screwy at the moment, so I don't find this too surprising on mid-low difficulties. Basically, low level buildings are less likely to be built if the civ has the technology to build high level ones. Most likely, the civ got the the writing tech so late all it had to build were high level buildings.

Edit: This is most likely to happen with civs having UBs, btw, since they will nearly always build those buildings first before others.

Meh, I like my explanation better ;)

Or maybe they didn't want to chop down trees to make books? ;)

I barely made the cut in pure Financial Mathematics at a *real* University, scooped up 80%+ results in College for Cobol stuff waaaayyyy back when, figured a few important things about personal budget while Petroleum crisis screwed up my expenses in the mid 80's, got through all economic recessions by keeping track of BlueChips investment -- so that tells you.

And it's some Mohawk's Akwesasne (or even; Ahkwesáhsne, btw) reserve & Montréal nearby to the East up the St-Lawrence river -- if you want to be bothered with Literacy concerns.
;):D

Top Bottom