I'm questioning the rules again

Originally posted by spycatcher34
Here a spam there a spam everywhere a spam spam. :rolleyes:
He's just trying to get himself banned. ;) Fairly entertaining. TF isn't falling for it... yet.

Jeez I'm not TRYING to get myself banned. I think if I wanted to, I could do it.

I think you can, isn't it "smug" or something? But don't anyways. It is MY smiley. If you want to use it, there is a "floppa tax" involved. ;)

Why are people still posting in this thread when it's clear that the issue I all worked out? This is clearly a case of massive SPAM-posting which should lead to several bannings.

Originally posted by Håkan Eriksson
Why are people still posting in this thread when it's clear that the issue I all worked out? This is clearly a case of massive SPAM-posting which should lead to several bannings.

Might I suggest Duke O York, Knight Dragon, Grey Fox and Hakan for bannings?:D

Pellaken
I hereby request that, due the the fact this thread's problems are sloved, it be closed in due course.

Sloved :confused:

Remedial teaching is required...

Pellaken: I've seen you post this sort of thing in numerous threads and at GameCatcher too where you request things of the mods. Why? You don't think they'll read it and make their own minds up? It is completely unnecessary and essentially pendantic.

The topic of this thread was something that anyone able to read and comprehend English should have had no reason to ask. Beyond that you could look at the example of other posters with a reputation for sense.

I am extremely suspicious of people who concern themselves overly in the "site feedback" sections of forums and who have asked to get modley powers. Like payrises, modley powers come quickest to people that don't ask...or at least that is how I feel about such things ;)

No Modship comes to those who start their own forums... Otherwise you have to wait a long time, or join a very small forum, the kind where every member is a Mod. :)

If a thread has Floppa21 posting in it will be spam.

Originally posted by Pellaken
Kitten, this thread has turned into spam, and I am making it clear that I do not support this.
And yet we keep posting. At least I am honest about it. ;)
[Originally posted by Kitty Kat
Pellaken: I've seen you post this sort of thing in numerous threads and at GameCatcher too where you request things of the mods. Why? You don't think they'll read it and make their own minds up? It is completely unnecessary and essentially pendantic.
I love the word pendantic. I think he just feels the need to be helpful. A lot of people ave that feeling, hell, that is how the mods got to be mods, by being helpful. Maybe one day when Pellaken gets rid of the extra personalities he could even be a mod. :lol: I get a laugh most of the time now when people ask for threads to be closed. Normally the thread is still valid or would have been closed by a mod but the mod wasn't available at that time. But really it is no big deal and that is why I just laugh and don't get mad at them telling me how to do my job. :D

Its nice when someone asks for a thread to be closed and then someone says it should be kept open, so peole start arguing about whether the thread should be kept open instead of the original topic.

Top Bottom