Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Shape of the continents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tech tree modification

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

sipahi

Chieftain
You all remember game Imperialism. This map is designed to bring a new approach to colonization secenarios. I wanted to test the concept so preapared a small map so dont go and try to kill other civs ( at least all ) at the start up. Instead play as an explore and conquest new lands in mind. You will have basic resources (I,C,Sp and W) to build up. All other res. are in the new found lands. Each civ has a similar start up opportunities so they are fairly equal till navigation. Since after that the real challenge starts. I say keep your forbidden palace for the new world.
And please share your comments so that we can improve the concept and preapare more complex secenarios.
I didnt put a screen shot of the map inorder not to spoil the fun.
:king:

Well after I play tested a couple of times, I discovered that standard size should be a min for these kind of maps. So I preapared a 100x100 standard size map with 6 civs. Also you will have two lux res this time. All the other features ar same. Hope you enjoy and wait for those comments.

Screenshot pleaase! This might be much useful for my Civilization Imperialism mod...

EDIT: oops, sorry, I hadn't read that in the first post... Could you send it to my email(androrc@hotmail.com) iif you don't want to spoil it?

I will test it ;)

Improve man ! I want Imperialism SCN :)

Top Bottom