Imperium OffTopicum VII

Alright. Second question: Aren't nukes sorta/kinda/really expensive? Taking out three territories and turning them in wastelands is fine and all but they only really deal 3 LPs in damage meaning it would take about 10 turns and the target not expanding to pay off. A nuclear weapon can't even damage a player's ability to raise an army.

I was thinking of putting it 5 provinces, but most of you wont get nukes until the whole world is completely claimed. So he will have nowhere to expand and I should put lets say a RNG to destroy armies (1-60), 60% max.

Empire of Chola

Spoiler :

Flag
Spoiler :

The blue background represents the sea that is Chola's domain. The largest star in the middle is the crown jewel of the Empire, Sri Lanka. The four stars surrounding it represent the five other key provinces: India, Malay Peninsula, Borneo, and Sumatra. The symbol in the middle is to represent Hinduism, which the ruling class follows.

Goverment: Empire/Absolute Monarchy

Main Religion: Hinduism. Though Buddhists are the majority in Sri Lanka itself, the ruling class are Tamil Hindus, and the addition of Southern India to the empire has brought in many more Hindus. Soon, Islam will also become a major religion as the islands of Indonesia are added. For now, though, Hinduism and Buddhism dominate. A rough calculation at its start would be 60% Hinduism, 35% Buddhism, and 5% other religions.

Main People: Tamils rule the empire. South Indians make up the majority of the population, however.

History: Though the Tamil Tigers were defeated, their cause in Sri Lanka lived on. A new generation took over the effort, but they abandoned the criminal and violent activities of the previous seperatists and tried a nonviolent approach. Unfortunately, these efforts were interrupted by the Plague. Independence took a backseat to survival.

Now, countries have emerged once more. Survival has been assured; thriving is the goal now. It is in this environment that the Tamils take their chance to rule. Looking to the old dynasty of Chola as a model, they take control of Sri Lanka and move into Southern India. Though there was naturally some resistance, the return of order seemed enough to pacify most of the populace. Now, the Empire of Chola stands at a new stage of history, ready to make its mark on the world.

I'm in. Be back later! :)

I'm going to stab with a spork you if this game dies before turn 10 and most players are still active.

My expansion area :(.

OH BARNICALE BALLS!

We had a partion plan and everything. Oh well, but please, No more NAers after AA. Go somewhere else

Oh, I'm so sorry for disrupting the secret plans you made before the game thread had been open for four hours.

We need more S. Americans, Europeans, Asians, Australians. Im going to sleep, its 1:00. Since its a huge map, we will need a lot of players, at least 18.

Oh, I'm so sorry for disrupting the secret plans you made before the game thread had been open for four hours.

But we had three people in North America, two in Europe (And far away from each other), one in Asia, AND Son posted an advert about partioning, and what do you do? Make another frapping nation in the most crowded part of the world. Not only that, you had to choose Red Spy's partion lands and have natural expansion into both Son's and my land. Basicilly, this is Caeser's Legion all over again.

Its life, though, and I will cope with that. I just don't want a 5th nation until other continiets get their first member.

Kingdom of Prussia

Government: Constitutional Monarchy according to the Constitution, but in practice a Corporatocracy run by the Bauersunion Prußen. Anyone caught trying to oppose them, whether explicity or by growing their own food, have their stocks revolked, are imprisoned and left to starve. Junkers (nobles) are practically excempt from this due to the scandal it would cause, but the slow dissaperance of unruly (often minor) nobles is commonplace.
Religion: Lutheran Protestant Christianity
Nationality: German, although Poles form a significant minority.
Head of State and Government: King Ernst Frederich I Hohenzollern

History
Some time around 2020, Maximillian the Farmer managed to take control of what remained of Berlin (approx. 20000 residents at the first Royal Census) and crowned himself King of Prussia. After walling in the and shooting anyone entering the city, he founded the Bauersunion Preußen (Farmer's Union of Prussia) (BUP for short), an organisation dedicated to the promotion urban agriculture centred around the Humbolt University of Berlin. Thanks to the use of innovative technique such as Hydro and Aeroponics, Genetic Engineering and Selective Breeding, Berlin prospered and much of eastern Germany and even parts of western Poland joined the new Prussian state. However, by 2050, the BUP began to increase its power and influence to the point where only those who had BUP stocks were given food. In 2057, the Private Agriculture Act was passed, banning anyone from growing their own food. By 2069, the BUP was control of virtually everything in Prussia, from the railroads to education; only the Military remained independent. Unfortunately for the Bauersunion, the crowning of pro-military Gilbert I, who spent his years defending the Pomeranian coastline from neo-Vikings of Scandinavia, might spell the decline of the BUP in Prussia.

Claims:

Attachments

• IOTVII.png
    IOTVII.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 378
To be honest, I only want NC, SC, and Virginia, and then I was going to start claiming Atlantic islands and in Gold Coast area.

However, I did miss Sonereal's post. Maybe I'll move, but I really don't like it when partitioning beings before the game starts.

Actually, I want to be do that Scotland/Siberia thing again. New map being edited in.

Top Bottom