*Checks partition*

He claimed totally outside the partition! :O

Good job.

Wait a minute...

*Checks partition*

He claimed totally outside the partition! :O

Good job.

The group is public, remember?

Dommy, I realize you like being at war with people, but is it really appropriate to claim ON TOP of someone?

They would do well to remember that only 25 nukes can be launched in this game before Doomsday occurs. ;)

If people actually spend the 750 LPs it would cost just to build that many atomic bombs, the world deserves to burn. :lol:

Do like what everyone else does when there's a doomsday counter and use one less nuke than Death allows.

And each side gets 12! Happy day!

Da Rules said:
If 25 Nukes go off, doomsday will be called. Doomsday is not the end of the game, a secret.

*Cough*

Nuclear Winter, or Aftermath style.

Regardless, the number of territories in Korea is smaller than the Doomsday threshold. It will be the end of the game for them.

Claiming switzerland, If that's ok.
Republic of the four lakes
Flag:

Religion: Calvinism, Catholics all around the border
Most people are swiss, with minorities of Germans and Frenchmen.
Currency: Grossschweizer Franken (not really important)
Government: Parlimentary Republic (or whatever the Swiss have atm, meaning each city, canton/region and the nation as a whole have different laws)
Claims:

(and if I could have had Savoie i would have)
History:
Switzerland anno 2011 was on the verge of collapse due to the Franc being superior to the Euro. They saw one way to improve their standing, and in 2017, after a few talks with the German government which would eventually collapse, managed to gain parts of South Germany. Konstanz was finally admitted into the Union, according to the people there ein Paar hundert Jahre zu spät - late by a few centuries. France also gave large parts of Alsace, finally realizing it was not really French but more Germanic.
Thus, the new cantons of Konstanz and Elsass were born.
They almost collapsed in 2030, but a new cabinet changed that.
Libya had warned ages and ages, no bombers ever came. they were very happy about that, but still, they harbor a small hate to the Arab world. Additionally, with their new gains, they renamed themselves Republik der 4 Seen, often called Grossschweiz for simplicity. The name derives from the Vierwaldstättersee, Lac de Geneve, Zürchersee and Bodensee (in other words, the four major lakes of Switzerland).

Foreign Policy: Being Switzerland, they are a completely neutral country, despite this, they often think others want their lives. Hence, the military policy is still 1 year compulsory military service for all men at age 18, so the swiss can raise a large army made up of all her citizens, whether German,French,Italian or Rumantsch-speaking, and defend one of the oldest democratic countries in the world.

Capital: HOW DARE YOU! Being the Swiss, all cantons are equal, and all cantons are independent with their own law variations (e.g, Zürich may have a different idea of what is serious crime than Geneva.) as such, it is compulsory for the new cabinet to always be seated in a different city (such as the infamous Lugano cabinet, which decided to aim for Austria before the elections stopped it). the cities of Bern, Geneve, Lugano and Chur are often seen as legal and economical capitals.
There. Now you know.

See, North America? We have a clustertruck, but we don't need one of them fancy newfangled usergroups to solve everything!

Updated the nation stats and map, we have 16 players, Update #1 should start tomorrow night. I would like at least 6 more players.

To Carthage:
You have claimed one province too many (the Lebanon one). Only rhodes and malta count as .5 provinces, Lebanon is 1 and so is the main Balearic island (the other two are .5)

EDIT: Haven't put Swiss in yet, I'll do it in a second.

Apparently, I still have a half a claim left, so I am going to claim Tsushima Island of the southeast coast of Korea.

@Dommy: Seriously? Out of the probably thousand territories you could have started in, you picked a nation which starts next to a nation, which hates your guts, and whose stated goal is the reunification of Korea? If you really want a totalitarian state where the leader is worshiped as a god, you could do that anywhere.

Updated the nation stats and map, we have 16 players, Update #1 should start tomorrow night. I would like at least 6 more players.

To Carthage:
You have claimed one province too many (the Lebanon one). Only rhodes and malta count as .5 provinces, Lebanon is 1 and so is the main Balearic island (the other two are .5)

EDIT: Haven't put Swiss in yet, I'll do it in a second.

I'll drop Palma, then.

I really don't like it when "island" means "some islands, and I'm not going to tell anybody which ones I'm talking about."

Wait, did I just complain about something, and it got fixed?

Sonereal, we are in an alternate reality!

Top Bottom