1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Indian Tulwar Warrior

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Unit Graphics' started by odintheking, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Vuldacon

Vuldacon Dedicated to Excellence Supporter

Looks very good and India has been in need of more units...be sure and tell your Date thanks for the time off :lol:

2. Keroro

Keroro Dororo: Ninja Frog

Very nice indeed, and much needed. :) Thanks Odin.

BTW, the sword kinda looks like a katana...

3. odintheking

odintheking Lighting the way...

It's not a katana. It's a machet- I mean, tulwar!

Anyhow, I updated the glitch. It was impossible to make it look natural in one animation, so Attack A now leads to Attack B. Which is smoother and stuff. Redownload if you already downloaded it.

4. T-mun

T-mun King Numa

:salute: Sir Yes Sir ! Looks good :goodjob: It's incredible how each unit made with Utah's tutorial has its creator's "touch".

5. Stormrage

Stormrage Ever Present Taskmaster

It cannot be a katana since he is not mounted on a horse or flagged as a nuclear weapon, and we know horses can live in harmony with ducks, but zebras cannot :crazyeye:

A thought just popped in my head... You`re at home, working on a unit in Poser, and suddenly the door slams open and Utahjazz7 comes in and touches your computer and then leaves without a word :crazyeye: I think I might be dehidrating... :twitch:

6. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

Thank-you for doing this; he will be in use very soon....

7. odintheking

Haha, I must admit I didn't really follow utah's tutorial for any my units. It's funny, cause my first unit was absolute hell to make, since I didn't read the tutorial. It was just too long. And I'm bad at following directions. So I figured out pretty much everything by trial and error and asking stupid questions in utah's thread, ;). I'm such a noob.

8. Gen. Rommel

Gen. Rommel Wüstenfuchs

I know exactly what you man, that's some heavy, deep stuff right there. Hey man, if you're running out of LSD, I can gladly resupply you...I'll even give you a 10% discount, 'cause it's you! ;)

9. Stormrage

Stormrage Ever Present Taskmaster

Nah man.. you remember those chewing gums with tattoo`s for kids that contained traces of Acid in the `90s? -> I bought a huge supply ;)

10. Bjornlo

Bjornlo Deity

I am not a sword expert. But, I have seen swords called Talwar that look like everything from a simple long sword, to a saber (narrow blade mild curve), to nearly a scimitar (wide blade mild curve) and others with a very pronouced curve. I suspect that the name is somewhat generic and that the individual swords varied a little from region to region. Although, I have not seen any machete style Talwars.

11. odintheking

But it's not a machete style tulwar... it's a tulwar-style tulwar...:hide: