N.Core

1st Class of Neoa
:c5capital: InGame Editor+ :c5capital:
Download here (v 46)

An in-game editor for Civilization V to alter the map and many other things on the fly.
Originally made by @DonQuiche, with additional modification by @N.Core.

You can see all changes I made here: GitHub Repository
(The license is GPL v3.)

Original resource link (v 39.1)
Original thread link

What's new in this updated version?
Core mod:
  • Added checks for these mods:
  • If you use EUI, :c5capital: IGE :c5capital: button is now placed inside the Top Panel. Requires EUI (aka Enhanced User Interface).
  • To change the location of :c5capital: IGE :c5capital: button and options panel (right-click menu), you can edit the IGE_Window.lua file. I placed the values right at the top of the codes, so it's easier to edit.
Spoiler :

Screenshot (158).png

Terrain Panel:
  • Added support for additional Natural Wonders that uses PseudoNaturalWonder column on Features table. So then the added Natural Wonders are listed alongside vanilla Natural Wonders. (Requires Community Patch)
  • Also added support for additional Natural Wonders from More Wonders for VP mod. Including automatically applying the right plot type and terrain type when you place the new Natural Wonders to a plot.
  • Added more information to the tool tip around yield changes. (See update v. 43)
  • Moved the Route list to its own list. So it won't be hidden when you have a lot of GPTI.
  • Added warning checks in Editing Mode to Features and Wonders and Improvements stacks when you're selecting a city plot that will hide its contents and replace it with warning text instead. (Route list is still available)
    • It's because you can't place a feature beneath a city, since it will get instantly removed;
    • If you place an improvement on top of a city, then that city will corrupt.
  • Plot ownership and water terrain selection are also hidden when you're selecting a city plot. Again, to prevent city corruption.
NOTE: You can still apply it to a city in Painting Mode. I still haven't figured out how to prevent that to happen, SO BEWARE! If you made that mistake, then DON'T SAVE and reload your previous save, otherwise, the city will corrupt.

Spoiler Terrain Panel screenshots :

Features and Wonders panel when you're selecting plot other than a city.
Warning texts on Features and Wonders panel when you're selecting a city plot.
Improvements panel when you're selecting plot other than a city.Warning texts on Improvements panel when you're selecting a city plot. Note that Route list is still available.

Cities Panel:
  • XP given by promoting the unit using the "Promote" button is now scaled properly if you play with Vox Populi. No more having to keep pressing the "Promote" button to get to high levels while playing on game speed above Standard.
  • Now you can add free buildings and stack multiple buildings! (See update v. 46)
  • Buildings now are categorized and separated!
  • Religious buildings are listed in their own group. (Requires Gods & Kings DLC)
  • World Congress wonders are listed into their own group. (Requires Brave New World DLC)
  • Dummy buildings that use either IsDummy = 1 or Cost = -1 and PrereqTech = NULL are listed in their own group. (Requires Community Patch)
  • Corporation buildings are listed in their own group. (Requires Vox Populi)
  • National Wonders and World Wonders are now separated into their respective lists. To prevent confusion between National Wonders and World Wonders.
  • Added Class to help text alongside ID and Type at the bottom of the tooltip.
Spoiler Building Panel screenshots :

Religious buildings are now listed inside their own group.
Corporation buildings and World Congress wonders are now listed inside their own group.National Wonders and World Wonders now are separated and listed on their respective list.

Units Panel:
  • XP given by placing a leveled-up unit is now scaled properly if you play with Vox Populi.
  • Civilian units and Great People units are separated into their own groups. To prevent a cluttered mess when you have too many UGPs.
  • Also, added civilian units from Brave New World DLC such as Archaeologist, Caravan, and Cargo Ship, and settling units from Vox Populi such as Pioneer and Colonist are now listed inside the Civilian units group.
  • Added support for Diplomacy units to have their own group. (Requires Vox Populi)
  • Added better implementation of Religious units grouping, now supports custom religious units that have ReligiousStrength > 0 (except for Great Prophet since IGE can't support it.)
  • Units are now sorted by their domains, then alphabetically. Land units are listed first, then Sea units, and then Air units.
  • Spaceship units are now listed inside their own group and will be hidden if you turned off Science Victory.
  • Added Class and Domain to help texts alongside ID and Type at the bottom of the tooltip.
Spoiler Unit Panel screenshots :

Added more groupings for Great People units and Diplomacy Units.Units now sorted by domains, then alphabetically. Land units are listed first, then Sea units, and then Air units.

All of these changes are made, tested, and designed for Vox Populi and its mod components. So if you're using other mods and there are conflicts, let me know.

NOTE2: If you play with EUI, I advise you to delete the IGE_AlertStack.lua, IGE_AlertStack.xml, IGE_NotificationPanel.lua, and IGE_NotificationPanel.xml files from the BulkUI folder because I'm afraid it will conflict with EUI.

All credits go to @DonQuiche, who is the original author of this mod.

Rough translation for other localization files on this mod is made by me with the help of Google Translate.
I'm sorry if there is a wrong translation.

Last edited:
:c5capital: IGE+ Version 43 :c5capital:
TOOL TIP UPDATE!

[Download]

This update brings additional information to tool tips!
Core mod:
  • :c5capital: IGE :c5capital:button is now tucked inside the UI Top Panel. Requires EUI (aka Enhanced User Interface). Thanks for the suggestion and help @Troll Warlord !
  • Updated texts and localizations to support additional prepositions and suffixes on tool tips.

Terrain Panel:
Spoiler There are tons of additional information! :

Terrain tool tip:​
  • Added support for table Terrain_TechYieldChanges for yield changes from Technologies (Community Patch feature)
  • Added support for table Building_TerrainYieldChanges for yield changes from Buildings (Gods & Kings DLC feature)​
  • Added support for table Building_RiverPlotYieldChanges for river plot yield changes from Buildings (Vanilla feature)​
  • Added support for table Policy_TerrainYieldChanges for yield changes from Policies (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Belief_TerrainYieldChanges for yield changes from Beliefs (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Trait_TerrainYieldChanges for yield changes from Traits (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Trait_SeaPlotYieldChanges for sea plot yield changes from Traits (Community Patch feature)​
Plot tool tip:​
  • Added support for table Plot_Yields for Plot yield values (Community Patch feature)
  • Added support for table Building_PlotYieldChanges for yield changes from Buildings (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Policy_PlotYieldChanges for yield changes from Policies (Community Patch feature)
  • Added support for table Belief_PlotYieldChanges for yield changes from Beliefs (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Trait_PlotYieldChanges for yield changes from Traits (Community Patch feature)
Spoiler Screenshot :

TERR_TT.png
PLOT_TT.png

Feature tool tip:​
  • Added support for table Feature_TechYieldChanges for yield changes from Technologies (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Feature_EraYieldChanges for yield changes from Eras
    (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Plot_AdjacentFeatureYieldChanges for yield changes to Plots when adjacent to said feature. (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Improvement_FeatureYieldChanges for yield changes from Improvements (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Policy_FeatureYieldChanges for yield changes from Policies
    (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Policy_YieldChangesNaturalWonder for yield changes from Policies to natural wonders. Currently, does not support custom natural wonders that use PseudoNaturalWonder (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Belief_FeatureYieldChanges for yield changes from Beliefs (Gods & Kings DLC feature)​
  • Added support for table Belief_YieldChangeNaturalWonder for yield changes from Beliefs to natural wonders. Currently, does not support custom natural wonders that use PseudoNaturalWonder (Gods & Kings DLC feature)​
  • Added support for table Belief_UnimprovedFeatureYieldChanges for yield changes from Beliefs to an unimproved feature. (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Trait_FeatureYieldChanges for yield changes from Traits (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Trait_YieldChangesNaturalWonder for yield changes from Traits to natural wonders. Currently, does not support custom natural wonders that use PseudoNaturalWonder (Gods & Kings DLC feature)​
  • Added support for table Trait_UnimprovedFeatureYieldChanges for yield changes from Traits to an unimproved feature. (Gods & Kings DLC feature)​
Spoiler Screenshots :

FEAT_TT-Feature.png
FEAT_TT-NW.png

Resource tool tip:​
  • Fixed information for yield changes that came from Building_SeaResourceYieldChanges, and no longer appears on city resources like city-states resources or Paper (from Vox Populi).​
  • Added support for table Building_ResourceYieldChangesGlobal for global yield changes from Buildings (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Corporation_ResourceYieldChanges for yield changes from Corporations (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Policy_ResourceYieldChanges for yield changes from Policies (Community Patch feature)​
  • Added support for table Belief_ResourceYieldChanges for yield changes from Beliefs (Gods & Kings DLC feature)​
  • Added support for table Trait_ResourceYieldChanges for yield changes from Traits (Community Patch feature)​
Spoiler Screenshots :

RES_TT-Bonus.png
RES_TT-Strategic.png
RES_TT-Luxury.png

RES_TT-CSLuxury.png

Improvement tool tip:​
  • Added support for table Improvement_AdjacentTerrainYieldChanges for yield changes from adjacent to Terrains (Community Patch feature)
  • Added support for table Improvement_AdjacentFeatureYieldChanges for yield changes from adjacent to Features (Community Patch feature)
  • Added support for table Improvement_AdjacentResourceYieldChanges for yield changes from adjacent to Resources (Community Patch feature)
  • Added support for table Improvement_AdjacentImprovementYieldChanges for yield changes from adjacent to other Improvements (Community Patch feature)
  • Added support for table Improvement_RouteYieldChanges for yield changes from being placed on top of Routes (Vanilla feature)
  • Added support for table Building_ImprovementYieldChanges for yield changes from Buildings (Community Patch feature)
  • Added support for table Building_ImprovementYieldChangesGlobal for global yield changes from Buildings (Community Patch feature)
  • Added support for table Policy_ImprovementYieldChanges for yield changes from Policies (Vanilla feature)
  • Added support for table Belief_ImprovementYieldChanges for yield changes from Beliefs (Gods & Kings DLC feature)
  • Added support for table Trait_ImprovementYieldChanges for yield changes from Traits (Vanilla feature)
Spoiler Screenshots :

IMPROV_TT-4.png
IMPROV_TT-3.png

Other helpful stuff:
  • Added more information about Class (for Units, Buildings, Resources) and Domain (for Units) and place them alongside ID and Type help texts.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's saved game compatible, since I added some texts.
Some people reported that because of new added texts, it's not saved game compatible.

:c5capital: IGE+ Version 43 :c5capital:
TOOL TIP UPDATE!

[Download]

This update brings additional information to tool tips!
Core mod:
  • :c5capital: IGE :c5capital:button is now tucked inside the UI Top Panel. I haven't tested on vanilla UI though, but it should work as well. Thanks for the suggestion and help @Troll Warlord !
  • Updated texts and localizations to support additional prepositions and suffixes on tool tips.
Hi, sorry I can't find the IGE now? I play vox populi non EUI so maybe that's why?

Screenshot (725).png

:c5capital: IGE+ Version 44 :c5capital:
Not too exciting update like the last two.
Couple of small fixes and added feature:
  • Added EUI check, so now the :c5capital: IGE :c5capital: button location can adapt whether you are a vanilla UI user or EUI user. You can adjust the location of :c5capital: IGE :c5capital: button (vanilla UI only) and options panel by editing the IGE_Window.lua. I made it easier for you by putting the values right at the top of the code.
  • Fixed wrong building grouping. I noticed that some religious buildings that came from a mod (notably Community Events) are listed inside the Dummy buildings group.
  • Fixed log spam when selecting a city plot.

Question, is it possible to hide unexplored resources when the "see world at glance" is activated?

Question, is it possible to hide unexplored resources when the "see world at glance" is activated?
Right-click on IGE button, and un-check "Show unknown resources".

:c5capital: IGE+ Version 45 :c5capital:

I realized that Natural Wonder that came from Gods & Kings and Brave New World DLC isn't properly supported by IGE terrain placement. Not a big deal, but still a minor issue for me.

I also separate Spaceship units and put it inside their own group, and hides it when you turned off Science Victory.
If you don't like Spaceship units being hidden, you can set hideSpaceShipsNoScienceVictory value to false on IGE_UnitPanel.lua file. I put it right at the top of the code, so it's easy to find.

1670253337741.png

Getting this error, removing the file does make it work, but is there a fix for that? it seems odd that there'd be an issue with something from the OG game.

Edit: removing it also just messes up the research page

View attachment 646860
Getting this error, removing the file does make it work, but is there a fix for that? it seems odd that there'd be an issue with something from the OG game.

Edit: removing it also just messes up the research page
Oooh, that's an important file. Why did you delete it?
It's a vanilla UI file, and I wouldn't dare to touch that.

1670258368996.png

This is the line the error is talking about.
Something probably messes with that thing.

I need a complete Lua.log to debug this.

Here's the log
You've got many errors related to custom civilizations.
I see that you're not using VP, my IGE+ still can support non-VP/non-CP.

These mods caused the errors:
Fire Emblem - Holy War Pack (v 7)
Fire Emblem Leif of Thracia (v 7)
Fire Emblem- Dominion of Augustria (v 4)
Kiang's Daein (Ashnard) (v 2)
MHAOS - The Kingdom of Isaach (Shannan) (v 4)
Fire Emblem - The Kingdom of Goldoa (v 2)

If these mods haven't been updated for a long time, then sorry, no one can fix that for you.

Top Bottom