Instruction Thread for Term 3, Game Session 7, April 13

Nobody

Gangster
Welcome to Friday Mornings MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so last time i Did one of these it was a little bit of a bomb but this time it should work fine. If i screw up you can always sue me but as Judge Advocate i can assure you im a pretty bad prosecutor as well :crazyeye:. Here are the time Zones:

10AM (1000) Friday Apr 13, GMT +12 : This is MY TIME
2200 Thursday Apr 12, GMT : This is the Queens Time
1800 Thursday EDT GMT -4 : This is the Presidents Time
1500 Thursday PDT (and Arizona) GMT -7 : This is the Terminators Time

Just to make sure everyone knows it is not on the day i first said i moved it back a day to make time.

Here is the current Save: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=3888631&postcount=11
Please Post clear instructions, if you want something done say SO, if you want something left alone also SAY SO.

Only elected/appointed officials may post in this thread!
Please use the DP thread in the Government subforum for questions/comments to the DP. Please use the officials' thread for comments to an official.

Please put your office in the post title field.

Ok Advisors Advise ME!!

Please rename City 4 to Toot Uncommon.

Please use the settler to found City 5 in this location:

-- Ravensfire, Censor

As governor of Boaring Wallow, I've temporarily ceded my control over to the Minister of Interior.

But in case he doesn't post instructions....

build queue,
1. finish spear (cede control to sec of War)
2. build chariot (cede control to sec of War)
3. build axemen (cede control to sec of War)

citizen assignment,
all floodplains with cottages should be worked.
minimize growth otherwise while maximizing :hammers:s

if the 6th citizen is available due to a breakdown of the riots,
turn that citizen into a scientist. otherwise let him gripe.

Instructions from the Minister of the Interior:
Please rename the worker called "City 4" to "Toot Uncommon"
Please rename the unnamed worker in the north to "MG-BW"
The workers "Toot Uncommon" and "Road Builder" should build the following road:
Spoiler :

(stupid Mongolians messing up my last design plans)
Once finished, "Road Builder" should road over to the gems and mine them, then chop jungle. "Toot Uncommon" should chop jungle to help the city grow.
"MG-BW" should help with whatever the Governor of Miclian's Gate needs.
"Abydos" should help with whatever the Governor of Abydos needs.

Emergency city instructions:
Spoiler :
BW: Spear, Chariot, Axe
MG: Archer, Axe, Sword
Abydos: Theater, Sword, Sword, Sword, Sword, Sword
TU: Archer, Baracks
The first in each list is what they are currnetly building. These are emergency instructions only. Please void instructions for each city if the governor has posted instructions.

Note to Nobody: The current save in your original post apears to be old. A newer one can be found here or here.

Sec of War instructions

To begin with.. STOP play if the Mogolian city Old Sarai grows to population size 2...

Promote Chariot to Shock head back towards the settler to provide protection and to garrison city 5. ( fastest unit we have to get there)

Warrior located in Russian area.. Head towrds Beshbalik and report troops..return to Abydos--same tile as the spearman.

Ax in Old Sarai....head to forested tile 1 square NW of Old Sarai

Ax West of BW move to the hill located 1 square SE of the wheat farm of BW. ( barb gaurd for MG adn BW use as you see fit..you can "patrol" to kill fog)

Ax Road guard 2 located north of Abydos move to the forested hill 1 tile NW of Old Sarai.

I think you have some other units protecting the workers. Use then as you need to to ensure their protection. If teh workers are protected then send this ax to the forested sqaure NW of Old Sarai.

All units produced this TC should move towards the forested hill tile located 1 tile NW of Old Sarai.

Official Instructions from the Ministry of Science

Continue researching Philosophy. (Hopefully I won't have to repeat this instruction for much longer ;))

Trades

Execute the following trade with Mongolia:
We give Drama, in exchange for Priesthood, Polytheism, and Sailing.

Borders

If any foreign settler enters our cultural borders, cancel open borders.

Demands

Demands: Refuse all demands from Mongolia. If Russia or Germany asks us to stop trading with Mongolia, agree. If Russia asks us to stop trading with Germany then accept. Refuse all other demands.

Stop Conditions: Stop if any demands are made other than any demands from Mongolia or from Germany or Russia to stop trading with Mongolia (after responding to the demand as above), if anyone declares war on us, or if any new civ contacts us (unlikely).

Just to let you know the Turn chat is starting in 1.25 hours, if you want any more instructions counted post them in the next 25 minutes. Or forget them.

Not that it really matters, since nothing is changing anyway.

Slider isn't going to be sliding anywhere this turnchat.

That and since it is my duty, the city placement for City #5 posted by our esteemed censor is approved.

Nobody..why is MG building a worker..the instructions above state from the MOI

MG: Archer, Axe, Sword

ALSO...

Why were these instructions not followed???

Ax West of BW move to the hill located 1 square SE of the wheat farm of BW. ( barb gaurd for MG adn BW use as you see fit..you can "patrol" to kill fog)

Ax Road guard 2 located north of Abydos move to the forested hill 1 tile NW of Old Sarai.

I remeber a time, when turnchats were enjoyable times with many people showing up and chating along while the president/DP played out the turns. Back then many things were dicussed and decided in this chats. Also clear instructions were made by the governors of citys.

This is not a excuse for any mistakes i made just saying i was kinda anoyed that it was just me in their playing the game. Following a few rag tag instructions.

Now as for the mistakes i made. I looked over the instructions, but as different units came alive not in the specified order it is hard to follow them exactly. So what i did was Use some to defend workers near the border, the rest were sent to the tile NE of Old Old Sarai. Except for the one out there exploring the lands.

I tried to follow city instructions, but if i could see any i just set them to bulid things i thought were usefull.

But on the other hand it was a quick play only 1 hours. Boring as hell.

Nobody said:
I remeber a time, when turnchats were enjoyable times with many people showing up and chating along while the president/DP played out the turns. Back then many things were dicussed and decided in this chats. Also clear instructions were made by the governors of citys.

This is not a excuse for any mistakes i made just saying i was kinda anoyed that it was just me in their playing the game. Following a few rag tag instructions.

Now as for the mistakes i made. I looked over the instructions, but as different units came alive not in the specified order it is hard to follow them exactly. So what i did was Use some to defend workers near the border, the rest were sent to the tile NE of Old Old Sarai. Except for the one out there exploring the lands.

I tried to follow city instructions, but if i could see any i just set them to bulid things i thought were usefull.

But on the other hand it was a quick play only 1 hours. Boring as hell.

I think the censor and others need to look at this and perhaps have Nobody removed from the DP pool.

He disregarded workers movement orders by GeorgeOP and disregarded movement orders by Myself both of which were clear as they can be without actually doing them ourselves.

We are not playing a succession game where the DP can make up his own mind..we are playign a demo game were the DP must follow the instructions posted. Some people can not make the chats..so their voice will be lost. I think Donsig would have a comment about this.

I think the censor and others need to look at this and perhaps have Nobody removed from the DP pool.

I already said i dont want any more. When i ran i indicated i only wanted one.

No problem Nobody...LIek I sadi I do not want to persue a CC and since you are effectively resigning..No problem.

We will get the problems fixed.

Top Bottom