Interesting game

Warlord56

Warlord
I was playing as the English through a random chosing of my own and expanded very quickly. I was the only one on my starting island and found a city in the hut on the closest island (1 tiel area). after takign over the south west, south central, central central, and central west of the map(the only competition was an Egyptian colony in the south central that it took me about 20 turns to take over)I started expanding to the north central and east. After destroying the Celts for the South east all I needed to do was head north. I started at both the east adn central and worked to a meting area I lost in the east because I didn't have enough turns to put defense in my cities and the zulus were strong. I took th western part of the north central map ( the whole north wads one huge island) I expanded westward where my only competition would be the zulus and germans. I took out the Germans 3 cities(the rest were nicely removed by the zulus) with ease after dicovering cruise missles and took out the 1st zulu city. I then got nuclear missles at the same time the zulus got cruise missles and was at oeace with all of the world but them. The game ended in 2020 by time with me takign over 3 more zulu cities adn having a huge pollution factor. It was my nukes(I had no other choice) verse the zulus cruise missles which were attacking my naval battle tactic by attacking my battleships.
Thank you for reading my long summary.

My last game, I played with the Dutch (my own modpack). My first encounter was with the Russians. I conquered them very quikly. Next came the Zulu's. They were on the same island but far more south (the island was as big as the map). There was a small part of the island, that was as a connection between their and my land.

To be continued......

I wiped out the Zulu's after a little while. I had made new cities all over the continent. There was one Spanish city. I conquered it a little later. In this war with the Spanish, I hopped to another islands and destroyed the four Spanish cities on it. Then I started taking over the Viking cities, which was very easy. By 1850 A.D. I had taken all of their cities and wiped them out.

Top Bottom