IOT XV: Clanking of the Swords

(by the way, if I can, civilian tech +1)
>implying the game will last 25 turns so your investment will pay off

The Latino nations were under the same cause in their sovereign struggle in their revolt; the notion that the CSA presumes ignorance has ignored the central cause of our degree in how relative it is to Prussia's Germany reunification plot. It is the Confederate that results to mindless rhetoric, for Honduras is to Panama as Saxony is to Prussia: parts of the same family, best united. We stated that if you dare oppose our claim to Honduras then it is logical that your claims to the likes of the WTA are nothing but violation. Simply put; respect that Honduras is to unite with Panama (which will pave a way for the united Latino power) or we will declare you utter hypocrite as the first of many considerations to declare. As for Prussia we hope their senses come to a alliance with us, especially to ensure a good relation between Prussia and Rome, plus Serbia.
OOC: What do you not understand? The WTA isn't really a sovereign nation, it's a relatively autonomous territorial administration set up by the CSA...

OOC: Yes, the relatively autonomous Western Territory (of the CSA).

OOC: the GM did not mark this land's name, correct?

Henceforth for all I know it is actually the Free Colony of New Sussex or the United Kingdom of America. By the logic of the CSA the Imperium could have proclaims Honduras as the Imperial Latino Territory of Greater Honduras. We will need hence the GM to rule on the matters. In matter of fact I suggest we wait for him to have Honduras reply to all that is going on before we continue to fight over it; what is the offer of Honduras?

OOC: the GM did not mark this land's name, correct?

Henceforth for all I know it is actually the Free Colony of New Sussex or the United Kingdom of America. By the logic of the CSA the Imperium could have proclaims Honduras as the Imperial Latino Territory of Greater Honduras. We will need hence the GM to rule on the matters. In matter of fact I suggest we wait for him to have Honduras reply to all that is going on before we continue to fight over it; what is the offer of Honduras?
OOC: Please reference my sign-up post, and the first post I made which began "assuming that this NPC is"...

To: the other Germanic States (i.e any Germans, Denmark, Netherlands thing, possibly Bohemia)
We would like to create a customs and trade union with you, called the Neudeutscher Bund (New German Alliance). This would include full military alliance, full trade, and open borders.

Since we consider many of our number to be German and an intrinsically multicultural nation and thus German as well as French, Breton, Flemish, Walloon and Dutch. We would be happy to enter into your treaty.

To Hanover, Purple Dutch and Pink

Let it be known to the last enclaves of French oppression that we will not rest until the glorious revolution has come to fruition and the people have at last been fully liberated of the oppression of a totalitarian empire.

Should you not fall in line with out policies liberating you we will have to take matters into our own hands and come at you with lots of bad stuff.

Oh Well, we'll just have to create another German Union, with poker and commissars.

... is it to late to join...

Maybe too late due to the fact the game doesn't seem to be running currently

Damn, how long was I out. I had some RL stuff to take care of so I didn't have time to even go on CFC. Is this dead guys? I have time now, I can update, but have you been "playing"?

I'm sorry guys, I doubt I'll be able to update this week, rl stuff is swamping me, I can barely go on chat let alone the forum.

Top Bottom