Is that Ok to close Worldbuilder when playing FFH2

iamzyp

Chieftain
I'm totally a newbie for FFH2 and have a small question. Is that OK if I choose "lock modified assests" to turn off the worldbuilder when I play FFH2? I just want to make sure this will not block any function in this mod. Thanks a lot!

I'm pretty sure the mod would work fine, so long as you don't try to use worldbuilder or edit the code before loading a saved game. If I recall correctly a patch that normally will not break saved games will break saves of locked modified assets games, but it is unlikely that Kael will be releasing a new patch anytime soon so this is unlikely to matter.

One thing to consider, though, is that if you lock yourself out of worldbuilder then you make it impossible to recover from a variety of problems. The mod is not totally devoid of bugs, and some of these can be worked around by careful worldbuilder editing. I always played with assets locked before I started FfH2, but now I never do. If you're not inclined to mess with worldbuilder to try to fix a problem or don't mind abandoning a bugged game then there's probably no harm in locking your game.

Top Bottom