[Vanilla] Is there a Mod that allows Wonder movies in multiplayer?

Corey Grim

Chieftain
Hi!

Is there a way to get Wonder movies to show in multiplayer?

Is there any other videos we miss because we are playing civ6 only as multiplayer (2 persons) ? Can we get those videos to show also somehow?

Thank you in advance!

I was wondering (no pun intended) the same thing. Is there anyway to mod this or edit the game files to enable wonder animations? I miss those from single player and would be good to enable them for hotseat mode.

I tried. Either I don't know what I am doing or it's hard coded. While you can remove the limitation in the WonderMoviePopup lua, it will not work correctly. At least not in hotseat. All it will do is play the speech and just focus on the wonder, without any animation.

I tried. Either I don't know what I am doing or it's hard coded. While you can remove the limitation in the WonderMoviePopup lua, it will not work correctly. At least not in hotseat. All it will do is play the speech and just focus on the wonder, without any animation.

Thank you for trying. That is bizarre that it will do the voiceover and focus in buy won't show the timelapse footage. Makes you think that there is another part of the files that can be edited to alter that... Otherwise I am at a loss too!

Thank you for trying. That is bizarre that it will do the voiceover and focus in buy won't show the timelapse footage. Makes you think that there is another part of the files that can be edited to alter that... Otherwise I am at a loss too!

Probably is. I was hoping I could by pass it, but not.

Either that or I missed something.

However, yeah, I can understand for actual game, but for hotseat it should be allowed. Like in Civ 5, where you got all the popups but for MP over Internet/Lan you had minimal pop-ups and just notifications.

Top Bottom