Is there any hope?

The 777 Hoax

future skeleton
The other day, I was thrown into a pool at my friend's house. Guess what was in my pocket? My mp3 player.

Needless to say, me, my glasses, my clothes, my shoes, and my mp3 player were all drenched. So I took the mp3 player and tried to dry it with a hair dryer. It sort of got it dry, and the mp3 player turned on, but the screen was distorted and the buttons wouldn't do anything.

Two days later (today), the mp3 player is dry now, and it turns on, but the buttons don't do anything, and it plays all the songs backwards. Is there anything I can do? Please tell me I can at least do SOMETHING. I listen to my mp3 player a lot, and am kind of in a tight situation with money so I probably won't be able to get a new one.

Well, crap. I tried it today again and still wouldn't work.

Maybe Mom will get me an iPod for my birthday now. ;)

iPod's are over rated, you're paying for the name, for the same price you could get an mp3 player that's double the size

steviejay said:
iPod's are over rated, you're paying for the name, for the same price you could get an mp3 player that's double the size

I disagree. iPods have hardly any flaws with them. :D The best computer-related product I have gotten.

Civrules said:
I disagree. iPods have hardly any flaws with them. :D The best computer-related product I have gotten.

Except for the one-year battery life. :rolleyes: Then you have to go through a hassle to change the battery because the machine isn't made to have the battery changed.

(At least that's what I have read.)

Tycoon101 said:
Except for the one-year battery life. :rolleyes: Then you have to go through a hassle to change the battery because the machine isn't made to have the battery changed.

(At least that's what I have read.)
Well, afaik this isnt true. For the most part...I have a friend who had an ipod for 2 years and when he was finally getting rid of it it could still hold a charge for 6 hours. And there's also the video's now. If you just play music on them they hold a charge for like 50 hours straight....so their battery life should be pretty long too..

Top Bottom