Is Trump mentally unfit for the presidency to the point that he ought be removed from office?

Is Trump mentally unfit for the presidency to the point that he ought be removed from office?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a question of Money. Heresy. (would be nice but not going to every happen in the US) I agree on the other two. Especially after watching what the dems have done in Illinois in regards to manipulation of districts. whoever is in power seems to use whatever tools are available to them.

You seem to think that Trump is some type of chemotherapeutic for the cancer. Kills the host, but crossing our fingers that it kills the cancer faster. He more comes across as the desperate expensive therapy that people partake of because they spent too much time believing in praying to crystals.
This isnt just matter of belief. Trump is under constant attack from the establisment-cancer. He is no placebo like Obama either.

If you can truly sit there and say that Trump wasn't a placebo after watching his cabinet picks (months ago) then you have no right to claim any kind of anti-establishment position.

If you can truly sit there and say that Trump wasn't a placebo after watching his cabinet picks (months ago) then you have no right to claim any kind of anti-establishment position.
How do you explain MS media going so crazy after Trump over alleged killing of karp while Bushs administration has gotten away with war crimes?
The cabinet picks are no doubt compromise since Trump doesnt seems to be keen on becoming martyr and to get assasinated...

How do you explain MS media going so crazy after Trump over alleged killing of karp

They can't have gone too crazy if I've literally never heard of what you're talking about before and couldn't find it after trying to Google it. Besides they really aren't going crazy after him at all. If you'll notice the liberals havent done much besides what the liberal media always does: generally criticize conservative policies with vague, non-committal positions and a refusal to address the real problems they represent, and go hard on such ridiculous meme topics as number of ice cream scoops and a mistyped tweet. Meanwhile the conservative MSM is actually loving Trump and going all out for him consistently, ignoring his failures and supporting him blindly. I'll admit the Russia stuff is unexpected but for the most part he's getting the usual liberal treatment.

while Bushs administration has gotten away with war crimes?

So far Trump has gotten away with every crime he's committed, including numerous sexual assaults and essentially treasonous deals. If by MSM attention I'll remind you that all the liberal outlets gave Bush essentially the same treatment, vaguely opposing his policies and actions without any substantial critical analysis. I think it's baseless to claim that Trump has yet been any more or less targeted by the MSM or the establishment politicians than any other conservative politician in recent memory. Maybe during the early election cycle but they were quick to back him once it was clear Cruz was unviable.

The cabinet picks are no doubt compromise since Trump doesnt seems to be keen on becoming martyr and to get assasinated...

Do you really think the mythical "deep state" or its real corporate masters would ever let somebody they didn't want in office even win a primary? If Trump had ever been enough of a threat to assassinate, they would've done it way earlier than now-- or, more likely, have done a good discrediting job like you can expect the CIA to do.

Your type of Trump supporters are frustrating because to some degree you do see the strings, moreso than most conservatives and most liberals too, but don't manage to see that Trump is beholden to the same political and corporate elites that any of his liberal opponents would've been.

Besides, you could shoot Trump in the head and his IQ would probably jump up about 10 points, or the hole would instantly heal like the T1000 in Terminator 2.

Besides, you could shoot Trump in the head and his IQ would probably jump up about 10 points, or the hole would instantly heal like the T1000 in Terminator 2.

More likely he'd just end up in a coma and do nothing but drool and soil himself for the rest of his life.
And he'd still get at least a third of the poular vote and win the electoral college.[/QUOTE]

Your type of Trump supporters are frustrating because to some degree you do see the strings, moreso than most conservatives and most liberals too, but don't manage to see that Trump is beholden to the same political and corporate elites that any of his liberal opponents would've been.
This is a simple statement but I doubt thats how things are. There is a big difference between having good relations with Russia or not, trying to knock out Iran or cease military interventions or building a global empire vs. national development etc. In these and many others issues Trump stands on the good sides of things and if you think it makes no difference to the so-called elites/ deep state then you perhaps give them too much credit.

More likely he'd just end up in a coma and do nothing but drool and soil himself for the rest of his life.
And he'd still get at least a third of the poular vote and win the electoral college.
[/QUOTE]

No need to insist on the "pathetic" before "the loosers".

I think you might need to edit that.
I'm very slightly confused by "pathetic" and "loosers" because I didn't use those words in my post.

I have to admit, the words pathetic and losers are always implied when I say/post/write any sentence containing Trump...

I think you might need to edit that.
I'm very slightly confused by "pathetic" and "loosers" because I didn't use those words in my post.

I have to admit, the words pathetic and losers are always implied when I say/post/write any sentence containing Trump...
Still insisting on discussing imaginations and feelings?

The US government per se is not dysfunctional.

I disagree with this. I honestly think we need to tear up the constitution and start over. Or if that's too scary, we need change analogous to the reconstruction amendments. Including but not limited to:

-corporations are not people; their legal rights must be severely curtailed
-ban private contributions to political candidates
-guarantee of the right to housing, healthcare, education, a job
-everything to do with elections must be administered by nonpartisan commissions instead of the state governments
-abolish electoral college; replace with national popular vote

Staying in power is the bedrock principle for almost every politician since the beginning of time. Many different paths have been taken to accomplish this but the end goal has always been the same.

This is exactly the kind of cynicism that leads directly to fascism.

You call a man who singlehandedly beaten whole political establisment with majority of MSM against him and with much less money then his opponents an imbecile? You must be a genius of imbecility!
Look Mechs, I know Trump is your Lord, Saviour and Messiah so it's hard for you to judge the man objectively. Plus he didn't beat them singlehandedly. Plus he had another nation helping him out, effectively using distortion of truth to elect the imbecile. Plus he had the perfect opponent for the sentiment that existed in the country back then.

A good place to start judging him on his own merit is his twitter account. But I must warn you to prepare yourself, because he knows words you see. And not just any words, he knows the best words.

Look Mechs, I know Trump is your Lord, Saviour and Messiah so it's hard for you to judge the man objectively. Plus he didn't beat them singlehandedly. Plus he had another nation helping him out, effectively using distortion of truth to elect the imbecile. Plus he had the perfect opponent for the sentiment that existed in the country back then.
I know you Zig. You are going to run away from this but I am going to try anyway. What effective distortion of truth are you talking about?
You are buying into the Russia-Trump collusion inspite of there being no evidence of it?
Saying someone had a perfect opponent sounds kind of cheesy dont you think? If anything I see lot of anti-Trump sentiment pushed by most MSM.

I know you Zig. You are going to run away from this but I am going to try anyway. What effective distortion of truth are you talking about?
You know what distortions I am talking about, don't be coy.

You are buying into the Russia-Trump collusion inspite of there being no evidence of it?
No. I'm buying into the Russia would rather have Trump as president than the she-witch. Whether there was collusion is still not clear.

Saying someone had a perfect opponent sounds kind of cheesy dont you think? If anything I see lot of anti-Trump sentiment pushed by most MSM.
That would be the MSM simply reporting on Trump. The fact it's negative or anti-Trump is because Trump is an imbecile. Do you feel that not addressing someone had the perfect opponent and just going: that's cheezy, is a well thought out response? Are you saying that Hillary's lack of popularity had nothing to do with what is in essence a popularity contest?

“An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”
“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”
“I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”
“My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”
“Lyin’ Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin’ Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!”
“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”
“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
“You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything….Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
“[The New York Times] don’t write good. They have people over there, like Maggie Haberman and others, they don’t – they don’t write good. They don’t know how to write good.”
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 [Hillary Clinton] emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
“I think I am actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand.”

Conclusion: he's an imbecile.

Conclusion: he's an imbecile.

Nope. Imbecile is a person with moderate mental ******ation, not a person behaving and speaking the way you despise.
In those (out of context) quotes I see a mixture of vanity, openness, controlled agression, some sense of humor, self-confidence, self-serving lies and even honesty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom