I've got a crush on Theodora!!!

Dude, Theodora isn't exactly a supermodel, but I'd hit it (after a drink or two). The other women leaderheads? The best of them would take about a 12 pack. The men leaderheads? Sorry, but I don't swing that way.

Maybe some enterprising pr0n company will produce blowup doll versions of the leaderheads. *laughs*

Originally posted by Ivan the Kulak
I think Isabella is evil. She must be one of those lizard people from "V", and her human mask isn't very well made...

I can't ever like Isabella knowing the horror she, and others at the time, inflicted upon the world. Though I am not so naive to think many of the other leaders have clean slates, either.

I agree that Theodora has bad teeth -- but she's not the leader of America so we can forgive her for not having plastic pearly whites.

I'm glad none of the leaders are particulary, classically, fetching. It'd make it even harder to crush and enemy if you also wanted to share their bed.

But perhaps a lot more satisfying if they had jilted you previously. :D

Originally posted by Zardnaar
Would have been boring and predictable if they looked like supermodels or something.
Not to mention distracting. I long ago replaced the ugly crossdressing Advisors with a set of much prettier, modern ones. They're probably still in the mods forum somewhere, for those of us who need to get out more. :lol:
:love:

Originally posted by Ivan the Kulak
Is it just me, or does Theodora look a little inbred when she smiles?

I think Isabella is evil. She must be one of those lizard people from "V", and her human mask isn't very well made...

You're dating yourself with the "V" comment...of course, so am I by responding to it. :)

Those lizard people used to freak me out when I was a kid. I would have nightmares about them. I swear I was never more terrified when someone was watching that show and they pulled off their skin to show their "real" face.

But of course, like a train wreck, I had to watch! ;)

I hate the leaderheads in Civ3, and I wish they had just put in regular pics instead. Then, every nation could have two and we wouldn't be completely stuck (outside of modding) with such ridiculous PC choices like Joan instead of Napoleon, Louis XIV or Charlemagne for France. I don't know what they were smoking when they came up with that one.

Those lizard people used to freak me out when I was a kid. I would have nightmares about them.

They never did freak me out, the MacDonalds Moonman on the other hand....

Actually, I think they showed "V" on the SciFi channel not too long ago. That was one of the freakier things they put on TV in the 80's. Maybe I'll put guinea pigs into the epic game as a strategic resource, and see how much Isabella will give me for them...

Originally posted by Frimlin
Though I am not so naive to think many of the other leaders have clean slates, either.
At least for Ghandi I'd say he's got a relatively clean slate (I don't know the meaning of that word but as adaptive as I am, I use it anyway. Maybe someone can explain it to a foreigner)!

As for the look of the leaderheads, I agree that Theodora is the most attractive one.
Now let's debate on who's the ugliest!

I vote for the Leader of Portugal! :ugly:

Originally posted by AIL

As for the look of the leaderheads, I agree that Theodora is the most attractive one.
Now let's debate on who's the ugliest!

I vote for the Leader of Portugal! :ugly:

I think Gengis is the ugliest.

she was suposedly a "ho" of sorts... i think shes a good choice leaderhead.

As of france, Charlemagne could just as well be applyed to germany, the dutch or even italy... louis IVX ...forget about comparing him or EVEN napoleon with Jean d'arc. At least if it would come down to a symbolical, romanticised typica-french image-type figure... witch is pretty much the case with all of the leaderheads.

am i the only one who fancies bismarck? :/

Globester: yes I think that you may very well be :)

I think the ugliest woman leaderhead is William of Orange. Now that's an uglyyy crossdressing woman :)

Joan has been my :love: from I started playing Civ3 and always will be. She's got that healthy outdoor girl, treck-10-mile-and-back-with-a-smile-on-her-face kinda look ;)

Originally posted by Ekmek
I guess with all this support on Firaxis's Theodora maybe I should stop on my static replacement...

Ekmek - no, by all means please continue with yours... :crazyeye:

Top Bottom