Jebus died for your sins

I was just thinking, but would slaughtering your workers to build temples early on be a viable strategy? You are capped at 6 in most of your ancient era towns regardless, and the temple itself would make the unhappy person content, then you would have the temple, and you would radiate the cultural influence early. Would the same thing work for Cathedrals? Come to think of it, unless you have contact with a lot of civs to get tech, or a lot of Rivers, most of your towns are just siting at 6 population anyway. Put those pop-points to good work I say :)

Absolutely, I'd say its almost critical for early expansion. While I'm doing expansion, after I get enough settlers rolling, any border city starts sacrificing lives to build temples and even libraries.

Start radiating culture on the edges to keep the AI from easily getting in.

Another good strategy with workers is to use the captured workers you get from a war with the AI to expand the newly captured city and then rush build important military units.

Interesting, I did some tests and found this works for Granarys as well. Check out my post on the Mad Skillz - Rush Build Granaries discussion

Top Bottom