1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

JEELEN's CIV Gold scenarios

Discussion in 'Civ4 - CIV Gold' started by Agent327, Dec 17, 2007.

1. EZPZ

EZPZ Chieftain

Are these all separate mods or are they patches (or expansions for the same mod)?

2. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

This thread is dedicated to scenarios for CIV Gold mod. There´s an overview in post #1 and all download pages have a link to the latest version of CIV Gold mod. ;)

3. EZPZ

EZPZ Chieftain

Anytime I load a mod for CIV4 it loads the mod but the mod doesn't change the game any. It loads the mod aka CIV_GOLD and it goes to the BTS main menu and it says it loaded the mod in the top right corner but the mod doesn't change the game any. It is just hte same Civ4 BTS. Also I have a scenario suggestion a 2010 scenario would be awesome I haven't got CIV gold working yet but once it does I would totally download a 2010 scenario.

4. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

CIV Gold mod specifically doesn´t change anything concerning game rules. It doesn´t have a custom menu screen (apart from the CIV Gold mention on start up.) What it does do is add 120 civilizations and 58 leaders, all with UUs and UBs. If you simply go Play Now!, you can choose any of those extra civs to play. )My scenarios only show a fraction of those, as I couldn´t fit them all.) ;)

5. EZPZ

EZPZ Chieftain

I load CIV_GOLD mod for BTS and the mod loads and it says in the top right corner the mod name CIV_GOLD but it doesn't load ANY of the Civs. Help what am I doing wrong?! I really want to play this mod!

6. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Well, it sounds like a bit of an install problem. Could you be more specific how you installed the mod?

7. EZPZ

EZPZ Chieftain

Ok so when I downloaded CIV Gold i got a file named CIV_Gold.exe I clicked on this and it installed the game. Every time I clicked on the file it would just repeatedly go back to the installer as if the game hadn't installed before. Eventually I unziped the .exe file with 7-zip and all the files for CIV Gold appeared in a nice folder (not as a .exe file)

8. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Hm, that´s a bit odd... So do you have CIV Gold now installed in the BtS/Mods folder? (Be sure to check that the files are actually in there.)

9. EZPZ

EZPZ Chieftain

Yeah its in the Bts/Mods folder. Its a bit odd because I'm having this problem with almost all the other mods I have downloaded.

10. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Okay... might have mentioned that sooner. I suggest you ask in the general Civ 4 Technical Support thread. ;)

11. EZPZ

EZPZ Chieftain

Ok thanks for your time

12. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

13. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

14. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

15. Master_calhau

Master_calhau Chieftain

Links to the downloads are not working :(