JEELEN's Scenarios & Maps

Napoleon's army did made it to Accre, I even saw the canons he used...
In 1799 Napoleon, in pursuance of his scheme for raising a Syrian rebellion against Turkish domination, appeared before Acre, but after a siege of two months (March–May) was repulsed by the Turks, aided by Sir Sidney Smith and a force of British sailors. Having lost his siege cannons to Smith, Napoleon attempted to lay siege to the walled city defended by Ottoman troops on 20 March 1799, using only his infantry and small-caliber cannons, a strategy which failed, leading to his retreat two months later on May 21.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acre,_Israel#Ottoman_rule

By the way: I'm thinking of a Crusades scenario, as the ones I've seen since the days of CivII seem to start with the 1st Crusade already over (somehow I don't get that...); I have a map in mind.;)

I am currently working on a coversion of Ghenghis_Kai's The world 500 BC - the Persian Age from Civ4 for BTS. As can be expected, progress is slow, but steady. Will keep you guys posted! (The Crusades will have to wait...):coffee:

I am currently working on a coversion of Ghenghis_Kai's The world 500 BC - the Persian Age from Civ4 for BTS. As can be expected, progress is slow, but steady. Will keep you guys posted! (The Crusades will have to wait...):coffee:

:goodjob: Sounds really great. I loved that scenario, but after BTS...well ;) Looking forward to it.

Btw, great job on this scenario as well :) :) :)

Welcome Ikier! Honored to receive your first post and thx! I have currently converted Ghenghis_Kai's original map to BTS and am now doing some editing of the map and setup. In a couple of days I expect to have an Alpha Version ready.:hammer:

As it is now the scenario will start a couple of turns before the original, making the Persians slightly less powerful. So I've titled it 600 BC for BTS and am currently doing some playtesting to check for balance of gameplay.

Any suggestions to implement before the Alpha Version is released? (I expect that will be some time today or tomorrow at the least.):shifty:

Crap, I was just thinking of making an Earth 600 BC, but if you're making it I'll pass...

Just uploaded::goodjob:

600 BC for BTS Alpha Version

The rise of Persia

Starting on a Huge Worldmap around 600 BC 15 civilizations vie for supremacy. Check out this adaptation of Gengis_Kai's World 500 BC - The Persian Age for BTS:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7983

(includes full description plus screenshots).

(Sorry, Lokolus - I thought you were busy on your 1862 scenario. How's that coming along?)

I thought you were busy on your 1862 scenario. How's that coming along?

I don't know, why don't you check the downlads page?

Checked it out: looking neat!:) Currently working on 1000 BC for BTS: I am now using a BTS-map and filling in the details from there. At this point I am adding at least 2 civs: Scythians and Xiong-nu(commonly identified as the Huns, before the Chinese started driving them westward). I am thinking about adding the Phoenicians; this will cut the Israel civ in 1/2 though due tolack of room in the area. Suggestions are still welcome, y'all!

I've also added Phoenicia with king Hiram and am running playtests now. I may add one more civ if anyone has a suggestion. More news by tomorrow...

:goodjob: Just uploaded:

1000 BC for BTS

Go here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=8027

An adaptation of Genghis_Kai's original World 1000 BC - The Clash of Empires Civ4 scenario for BTS. A new BTS map has been used and 3 civs added (Scythians, Phoenicians, Xiong-nu - commonly identified with the Huns, before they were driven west by Chinese expansion). Civs and their leader, advances, cities and units have been added, removed, renamed, i.e. edited to produce a similar but not identical scenario. (The start date has been moved back 2 turns to 1050 BC.)

Current version: 1.1.

Screenshot: Egypt starts with Thebes "in revolt" (the High Priests of Thebes were by this time virtually independent)

Attachments

• Egypt starts with Thebes in revolt0000.JPG
    Egypt starts with Thebes in revolt0000.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 182
An in-game screenshot from the Vedic Kingdom point of view. The Indians have founded 1 city and assimilated 2, survived a war with Babylon - without casualties on either side - and numerous barbarian incursions. (By this time both the Olmec and Chavin Kingdom have been eliminated by barbarians!)

Attachments

• The Indians in 580 AD0000.JPG
    The Indians in 580 AD0000.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 213
I've just upgraded 1600 for CIV Gold BTS from version Alpha to 1.0.

Changes include custom civs and leaderheads from the CIV Gold mod (version 3.0 Final) and some editing of map, setup, cities and units.

Check out the new version at: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7911

:hatsoff:

Also, a CIV Gold edition of 1000 BC for BTS, including 5 custom civs and 7 leaderheads from CIV Gold mod, is available:

1000 BC for CIV Gold BTS

can be downloaded here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=8036

What about a 100 AD scenario ?

The goal should be maintain force firstly for the Roman Empire, choosing or invade or not invade Mesopotamia of this time :)

Historically the apogee of Roman Empire has ben in 115 AD...

I dont know what empires should be stand for this time...

Challenge should be maintain glorious empire of rome to 2050...

Have you read Roma AEterna of Robert Silverberg ?

Nothing impeach you to build an alternative 1000 AD where Roman Empire not splited exist still ;)

Alors (in french), good idea ?

Tres interessante idée (very interesting idea), but I'm currently working on a Crusades scenario, which I'm basically building from scratch, and on updating 1066 AD for BTS. In februari CIV Gold 4.0 is expected to be uploaded, necessitating further updates. After that I'll probably do a late Ancient/early Medieval scenario. So, as much as I appreciate any suggestions, maybe you should post it in the Request Scenario thread instead...;)

PS: I haven't read Roma Aeterna, but I know the idea; I believe eternal Rome exists in the idea of Rome, not the state. States rise and fall, ideas remain.

Latest addition::hammer:

1066 AD for BTS (3.0)

Current Version: 3.0 (version 2 removed after 447 downloads).

Changes:

- added Selchuk Turks (Alp Arslan, starts w/Great General in Baghdad)
- corrected some Leaderheads
- corrected some civ names
- some city editing

This scenario starts on a Worldmap around 1060 AD, obviously, and focuses on three issues:

- the Viking expansion
- the Mongol unification under Ghenghis Khan
- the Crusades.

Description in detail and additional screenshot on the download page: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7748

600 BC for BTS

Bro, i love this one, but around 12th,13th century it will crash.Barbs have
grenades at this time.i dont know?

while your being creative,i want native americans, maybe American revolution or something. i dont care if they are in the stone age with just a settler. id appreciate it,keep up the great work friend.

Top Bottom