1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

JFD and Janboruta's Civilizations

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Civilizations & Leaders' started by JFD, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Luart

Luart Chieftain

Hello! :)
    I`ve tried also to add you there as a friend. I can`t imagine this game without YOUR modes now. So I hope you will add me. :)
    luart1

2. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

I'm not sure that internal R.E.D. support is possible.

3. Belthizare

Belthizare Chieftain

4. Valerion

Valerion Chieftain

Hi JFD,

Sent you a request on Steam (NvMatt), been following your mods since the days of Civ V and I appreciate the work you do. I've been running a lot of games with your civs and I can say that they're very popular to the point we've had games where everyone is a one of your Russia leaders just because they play so well. Sorry the Steam userbase is giving you flak, its very unfortunate.

5. Bonci

Bonci Chieftain

Sorry to hear those guys bothered you :( I sent you a friend request, I don't like steam but it's nice to have some kind of mod management :p Thank you for your work!

6. Eva-kun

Eva-kun Chieftain

I would like to add you to my friend list, too. I can't find you on Steam. There's a lot of JFD.

7. Durhal

Durhal Chieftain

Hi JFD, just wanted to say I loved your CIV V mods, so I added you to get a hold of the CIV VI mods (T0K).

8. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

• Added French translations for Commodus and Nero, and updated Antoninus Pius' French translation, thanks to Zebenji.
    • Added User Settings, so that any of the individual Leaders may be disabled. You're responsible for ensuring that at least one Leader is enabled :p
    • Changed Julian's UA to: +50% Faith adjacency bonus for Holy Sites whilst they have not founded a Religion. Patronage of Great People with Faith is 10% cheaper and expending a Great Person earns Great Scientist/Prophet Points.
    • Temple of Hadrian now requires a Campus, Encampment, or Theatre Square for its Amenity, as originally planned. Thanks to Chrisy for help with this.

9. LostAlgorithm

LostAlgorithm Chieftain

Awesome to see the User Settings included! Thank you so much, JFD!

10. Katakanja

Katakanja Warlord

Hello! I too have sent you a friend request on Steam. Don't let the mean people get to you and keep up the good work! :hug:

11. Krugius

Krugius Chieftain

JFD! I sent you a request on steam as you and your team's mods have made civ 6 a much more enjoyable experience. What you folks do is an amazing service to the community. Thanks, and please add me on Steam. Forget the haters, you guys are awesome!

poundjd likes this.
  12. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

13. XG417

XG417 Chieftain

The leaders of the Italy Civ do not show up in the civ select menu for some reason. The files seemed to be fully downloaded when I checked and the mod was enabled, too.

14. zebenji

zebenji Chieftain

I noticed the same thing, including for the Roman Leaders. A temporary solution is to delete the selectors from each leader's config file. For instance, if you want Margherita to show up in game, go to the leader's config file (ItalyMargherita_Config) and remove this line, which appears several times in the file :

WHERE EXISTS (SELECT * FROM JFD_GlobalUserSettings WHERE Type = 'JFD_ITALY_MARGHERITA' AND Value = 1);

Careful: do not forget to change the "," by ";" at the end of the previous line, otherwise the command will not work and you'll get a bug.

It's not pretty, it doesn't fix the issue for good, but at least you can play until the bug is found. :)

15. SuperWaffle247

SuperWaffle247 Secretary General

Hey, I'm not playing much modded Civ 6 (yet) but just wanted to say that the stuff you're putting out looks great. Congratulations.

retrocity5 likes this.
  16. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

The issue is that Firaxis' "priorities" for files don't seem to work, just like their references. So the user setting file doesn't load first like it should. After the hassle of implementing this compromise, I'm not too keen on undoing it :p

17. zebenji

zebenji Chieftain

So you mean that unless we modify each leader config file ourselves, we might not see any of the new leaders to come? That's quite unfortunate. :/ Is there anything we can do on our end, besides changing these xml files each time you update the mod?

18. zebenji

zebenji Chieftain

Hi! Actually, an answer to that has been posted literally two posts above yours. :) User setting file doesn't load up correctly for some reason, which means that some players can't see any of the new leaders. This is a bug, apparently on Firaxis side.

19. lillzigge

lillzigge Chieftain

Thanks, i did not see it.

Well it worked by it got weird for me when i encountered Old Rome and New Rome. I will keep it with just the Roman Leaders =)

20. More4Fred

More4Fred Chieftain

Thank you for accepting my friend request on Steam so quickly. First, let me say that the work that you do to enhance our gameplay is very much appreciated. I have been a follower of your mods since Civ 5, and they have become my favorites, so I was a little disappointed when the mods I subscribed to for Civ 6 disappeared. Thanks again for all the work you do, and don't let the haters get to you, it just shows their jealousy toward your excellent works.