JFD and Janboruta's Civilizations

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU for all that you have contributed to the game. To now have 48 functioning civs makes the game so much more rich. I'm having a blast.

I wanted to give a quick heads up that there was one civ (out of all of them) that did not allow me to load a save game when it was part of the DLC's at the beginning of the game (whether included or not). This was Mali. I tested every other civ individually and they all work, as well as collectively. When Mali is included, you can still play the game, but you cannot load a save game. There is a quick screen that says "Start Game" and then it goes straight to the main menu.

It's okay, I just unsubscribed that civ for now and there is no problem with all of the rest (and including all DLC's by Firaxis). I have a Windows 10 machine (in case that matters).

Thanks again, and hope you have the time to keep them coming!!

EDIT: This testing was at 12PM CDT -- I notice that you edited the Mali post here at 2PM CDT (CDT is UTC - 6 hours). Was there an update that would have fixed this problem?

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU for all that you have contributed to the game. To now have 48 functioning civs makes the game so much more rich. I'm having a blast.

I wanted to give a quick heads up that there was one civ (out of all of them) that did not allow me to load a save game when it was part of the DLC's at the beginning of the game (whether included or not). This was Mali. I tested every other civ individually and they all work, as well as collectively. When Mali is included, you can still play the game, but you cannot load a save game. There is a quick screen that says "Start Game" and then it goes straight to the main menu.

It's okay, I just unsubscribed that civ for now and there is no problem with all of the rest (and including all DLC's by Firaxis). I have a Windows 10 machine (in case that matters).

Thanks again, and hope you have the time to keep them coming!!

EDIT: This testing was at 12PM CDT -- I notice that you edited the Mali post here at 2PM CDT (CDT is UTC - 6 hours). Was there an update that would have fixed this problem?

Database and Modding logs; instructions are very similar to those in V, so if you don't know how to get them then just check WH's guide on that suvforum.

JFD: just wanted to say thank you for all your work. I have been following your mods for many years and never took the time to say thank you!

Hello i just wanted to know are you guys working on another american leader? I'm using the moar units mod so i don't want to use Washington.(Also if it was a trade based leader i would love that.)

Yeap, but probably won't be what you expect :p It will be released for July 4th.

Dan Quayle would have been awesome though! Hahaha.

Too bad we won't get a Canadian leader for Canada Day, four days before. :D

I think your mods are great. I came across a bug, but not sure if it is a mod conflict that is causing it. I have the Roman leaders installed and even when I'm playing with a vanilla civ, I get the option to build a Temple of Hadrian in my build screen, although the game wont let me choose this. Just a minor quibble. I've only played three games since I installed them, the first one I played Hadrian (?) I think, but the two other games I played had Romans in them, the last one being Nero. So I'm not sure if it is happening because they are in my game, or because they are installed.

• Added User Settings, and updated formatting.
  • Re-made unit portrait icons.
  • Added French and Russian translations for Elisabeth thanks to zebenji and Brackenspore.
  • Nicholas II now only dislikes Civs with low Faith if they follow his religion and only likes Civs with high Faith if they follow his Religion.
  • Nicholas II now trains Military Engineers 100% faster in cities with an Industrial Zone, instead of receiving a free one.
  • Ivan IV now likes Civilizations that wage war, and no longer dislikes Civilizations that pose a threat.
  • Elisabeth now likes Civilizations with high Culture, and no longer dislikes Civs competing for Great People.
  • Elisabeth no longer receives Culture from expending a Cultural Great Person, but the Arts Institute now yields a base +1 Culture.

Hi!

Could you please make the individual mod you used to have for Nicolas II available here or on workshop? Instead of the russian leader pack i only had the individual mod for Nicolas II and how that it has disappeared from workshop and here none of my saved games will load as that mod is now unavailable due to it being integrated into the russian leader pack.

Appreciate all your great work!

Thanks

Hi!

Could you please make the individual mod you used to have for Nicolas II available here or on workshop? Instead of the russian leader pack i only had the individual mod for Nicolas II and how that it has disappeared from workshop and here none of my saved games will load as that mod is now unavailable due to it being integrated into the russian leader pack.

Appreciate all your great work!

Thanks

The leaders are all linked on the Workshop page still, y'know...

Hello,
and at first thank you for your great work with all the new civs But i´ve got a Problem with the mod about the Soviet Union, every time i try a new game with Stalin there is this buggy loading screenand when i do my rounds the game starts lagging. also got the same problem that were mentioned further up on this site with the Civilization Mali : All other Packs working just fine.
keep up the good work civ would not be the same without ur awesome mods.

Have a nice day. ^^

Didn't ever expect to see a Canada mod by you guys, but here it is. I can't wait to try this out!

Top Bottom