Joan of Arc

SaibotLieh

Emperor
This is my take on the Maid of Orléans. I guess there is no introduction necessary, so here is a picture of the leaderhead:

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=15295

At first I hesitated to make a Joan of Arc leaderhead because a) she wasn't a real state leader and b) there are already two leaderheads of her in the download section. But in the end I made her anyway, mainly because I couldn't think of a better example for a female leader wearing a heavy armor. ;)

I used the Elizabeth leaderhead as base and made a Bone Weight Copy following The_Coyote's tutorial. This time, I used a second foreign 3D model beside the AO one. It's a model of a knight and I downloaded it here.

More information about Joan of Arc and my leaderhead can be found in the download section.

Great work again Sabby. I've downloaded it and will put it in mod, great work again.

I have a suggestion though... Why not create your own thread and keep all the leaderheads you've got in one place like the_capo's self help column you could have SaibotLieth's Imaginarium or something cool.

Thanks! I thought about the same already, but was too laze to put all leaderheads into one post so far. :mischief: Also I never thought I would make that many.
I guess I'll give it a second thought soon.

Hi, I've put this onto my game but noticed she doesn't move (in civopedia and in game)?
Is this expected?

Chances are I've done something wrong but I have managed to import the other LHs that you made.

I'd do it for you because I'm good at organization and anal retentive and stuff but it wouldn't be *yours* really, still the offer is there if you want some help.
Thanks for the offer, but I guess I really should do that my myself.:mischief:
I think I will do so in the next few days.
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
Good see here new work and fresh air :)
I'm glad you like it. :)
Hi, I've put this onto my game but noticed she doesn't move (in civopedia)?
Is this expected?

Chances are I've done something wrong..
Well, she should move. How did you add her to your game (where did you put the files in your game folder)? Also, which version of Civ do you use?

Edit:
... but I have managed to import the other LHs that you made.
Hm, if my Maria II is working for you, so should Joan normally.:confused: They use the same .kfm file after all.

Maria's working fine but Joan isn't.
I can see her but she's a static figure.

I have BTS 3.19.

[EDIT] Found it, completely my fault when merging :)

Top Bottom