[R&F] Join my war a great success

Loderingo

Warlord
Emperor, small map, Pangaea, Arabia.

It's mediaeval era and I am still behind the AI. Scythia has taken out a number of city states and conquers Jerusalem triggering an emergency. The other 4 AI and myself are all eligible to join the emergency. Scythia is the 2nd best military power (I'm 5th) but joining the emergency looks like a no brainer as Scythia has 5/5 denouncements and Jerusalem is quite centrally located.

I join the emergency and find out I'm the only one. Aggh. So I see if anyone else will join my war. My friend Chandy won't but my friend Lautaro will and gives me some money for the privilege (as I'm weak). About 3-4 turns later, Lautaro liberates Jerusalem and I get the full 6,000 gold reward!

Emperor, small map, Pangaea, Arabia.

It's mediaeval era and I am still behind the AI. Scythia has taken out a number of city states and conquers Jerusalem triggering an emergency. The other 4 AI and myself are all eligible to join the emergency. Scythia is the 2nd best military power (I'm 5th) but joining the emergency looks like a no brainer as Scythia has 5/5 denouncements and Jerusalem is quite centrally located.

I join the emergency and find out I'm the only one. Aggh. So I see if anyone else will join my war. My friend Chandy won't but my friend Lautaro will and gives me some money for the privilege (as I'm weak). About 3-4 turns later, Lautaro liberates Jerusalem and I get the full 6,000 gold reward!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kissinger would be proud of you!

The whole trick there is that beyond luck or other various conditions (within our control or not, btw).. the newest Spring-Update has allocated ultra ruleset potentials for joint Wars.
Also considering how many factors could (usually does anyway) twist anyone's plan (AI in particular) -- it simply proves *WE* can certainly influence much more than just timely "Emergency" calls.

Now onto fine-tuning Firaxis weird stuff (Air Gameplay comes to mind, etc) before they start answering our prayers with any next updates.

Top Bottom