[June 2010] 2 Continents FFA, Join now!

Our Chariots have encountered an astray scout. He was hurt and begged for help. So our chariots killed him... :devil:

sry guys. seems something has happen after i loaded a mod for xxl large maps. the game wont open. i've been working a bit to. give me a day or 2 if i cant figure it out i will just reload my operating system my hard drive is getting full anyway.

I guess there is some kind of a mistake..... i have 920bc... and i've had already played it.

hmm let me just recheck that, hang on

* Checked, thats indeed strange, i received 920 BC from jpbell, and the look of it i haven't played it, i did not remember it had to overwrite? that was in tuesday. Sure i isn't another 920 BC game? Just curious, what gamesave do you have? 920 BC? cant you resend that one then? if its the only one you have?
And are their other who have 920 BC?

last one I sent on was 920

And i as far as i can see in my outbox, i requested 2 times JPBell to send me a new savegame, and ended up with the 920 BC again. So i resend the 920 BC to Przemax, i think the game is stuck at JPBell. We are on turn behind right? can it be that bad?

Forward.

I have lost 2 cities but no more! I have now some chances at fighting as i get longbows... So many tech points.... ehhhh I hope we get some reinforcments soon. All hopes in china :D.

Ill look back through my turns tonight afterwork to make sure I havent missed anything,

Top Bottom