Keep it or raze it?

raze and settle 1W. I just had an orgasm with that city.
If you have no Ironworks yet, build it there...
the city can net 12 food with fish and irrigated farmed rice (post biology) and I count 8(!!!) grassland mines WITH river. That's a net of 40 base hammers with mines, railroad and levee...
you can just watermill the rest grassland and run engineers.. With mining inc (if you can get it), this city could net some really sick productions (with ironworks (both coal&Iron), aluminium, space elevator and lab, this baby would build spaceship parts in 5 turns in marathon...)

If you want to replace, go 1W.

EDIT: crosspost with Alien
raze and settle 1W. I just had an orgasm with that city.
I don't think we are playing the same game :lol:

If you want to replace, go 1W.

EDIT: crosspost with Alien

I don't think we are playing the same game :lol:

well, I had an orgasm with the possibility of razing and building a new one 1W....
I had an orgasm THINKING about the new city :p, size 11 and base 25 hammers w/o anything but mines...

Just curious man what size map is that you are playing. You have a lot of cities but I swear it looks bigger than huge or am I just mistaken?

I would actually settle 2E, but it depends on the state of your empire and what you want your city to be. But Settling 2E would give you good commerce, excellent production, and good food. Plus it would allow you to settle a city to nab the 2 fish.

Razing is definitely worth it. I know the AI makes some dumb moves with city placement, but holy empire planning, Batman, that one is over the brink.

I'd raze another good one just to punish that AI for making such a dumb move. Then I'd realize I might be punishing myself.

If there's any food south that you can't see don't raze it. Otherwise it's a complete junk city that should be razed.

Top Bottom