Keep Your Hopes Up: Firaxis Site Redesign

Civrules

We the People
www.firaxis.com has been redesigned, and looks cooler than ever. There are some new features to the site, but the best one I could see in the two minutes I’ve been surfing it is the “coming soon” games.
…There, they had Civilization IV with not much new info, except this:

Coming Soon
Screen shots and design commentary from the Sid Meier's Civilization IV team!

A few days ago, when you went to Firaxis.com, it forwarded you to a small Pirates! minisite.

So, in a nutshell, Civ IV stuff is on the way, and soon.

Civrules-

when i click on the page all it does it takes me to the Pirates! minisite and doesn't mantion anything about Civilization IV in the site?

Blackbird_SR-71 said:
Civrules-

when i click on the page all it does it takes me to the Pirates! minisite and doesn't mantion anything about Civilization IV in the site?

Aha! a common problem. ;)

Some of us can see the site perfectly, however, when I first found it, I found the new site.
I refreshed, it took me back to the old site... Then I could see the new site again, and now I cannot. Weird stuff, but I hope it gets stable again.

As soon as it gets fixed, I'll post a screenie so you can see that it really is updated.

Ok. I think we've found the problem. Longasc suggested I clear my Firefox cache, and now it works. :)
Try that.

i tried what you said but i still can't see the new site. apprieciate if you could load a screenshot :)

Top Bottom