Kinboat's Lottery/Deli Line December 28th 2004

I'd like to request a Hurricane unit.
It's been requested many times in the past for various mods so I think it will be useful.
I would make it myself but I lack the advanced programs needed to make a really nice swirling hurricane So I figured you'd be able to make a nice one using 3DSmax :)
Here's a pic of kinda waht I'm looking for, more details on specific animations if I win :)

Looks like my dear friends at the LotM have made a fair amount of requests, so once again I will break ranks and request...

...a subcontinental INDIAN unit from either the ancient or medieval eras. Sorry I can't be more specific at this moment, but I have to look at my concept art for a while yet before I can decide precisely. Maybe Mughal Cavalry or a Mace-Wielding guy (now that we've got Dom's Hindu Spearman)... It probably won't matter, though, because it's not likely I'll win the lottery! :D

How about a cowboy unit?

A unit for the Wheel of Time mod. If you want to know which one, check out CamJH in post #31

Whatever Hikaro wants. :thanx:

Stuck due to weather, but should be active at the Q&A soon (I believe the midwest ice storm is karmic punishment for my liking the pet shop boys song, "west end girls" far more than good taste calls for... i was young and stupid!). :hmm:

I would like to request the skeleton chariots of Khemri for the Warhammer mod be created. They would have two skeletal horses pulling a chariot manned by two skeletons - one with a whip, one with a long spear for stabbing nearby foes, and one armed with a bow. Pictures can be found at the Warhammer site under the Tomb Kings section.

I'll enter the lottery and request the Chaos War Mammoth from Warhammer. I have images posted in is forum under the "Two Monstrous Unit Requests" post. Thanks for having this lottery Kinboat, I think it's a really great idea, and I hope you're willing to do more of them in the future.

I would humbly like to request for this lottery that the Sons of Feanor be made. I'm not requesting 7 different units, just a single one that could be used to represent the seven sons. Maaaaaaybe, Kinboat willing, there could be a second version that has no right hand and hold his blade in the left, to represent Maedhros. Basically the unit would be a mounted elf with black hair and noble trappings, with a long blade (maybe a serpentine one), silver armor, tall helms with red plumes, and shields with the device of Feanor's house upon them. If possible, it might be cool if these units could serve as army units too, rather than only as regular units. Thanks.

I'd like an ancient African archer/lancer... on a rhino.

Hasn't kinboat done a longbow guy before? Even in two versions I think.

I must humbly request a Napoleonic French Cuirassier:

Now, historically, the Napoleonic Cuirassier was armed with a carabine as well as sword. But, I would just be looking for the sword attack (saves you some work as well!)

I would like an Evangelion Unit. In case you aren't familiar with the serie i will give you enough material for you to work on

The lottery is closed and the winner has been notified. I actually closed and picked the winner around midnight but had an error when I tried to post this notice :D

dont keep us in suspense- tell us!

Top Bottom