Kinda Tall City

FrostK

Prince
A bit tall, a bit useless. Was only 45 on turn 200 :(. Anyway I like it. I guess it can grow up to 200 population on turn 500. Or cant. hmm.

Attachments

• 2013-08-27_00005.jpg
    2013-08-27_00005.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 2,059
  • 2013-08-27_00006.jpg
    2013-08-27_00006.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 2,671
Out of curiosity, what population does that translate to in the demographics overview?

That city is drowning with homeless!

Strictly speaking they are not unemployed and hopefully not homeless neither... Aren't they contributing 2 production each? That should pay something, enough to afford a roof...

In any case what I am curious about is how the city is getting 200+ food from trade routes. Are all your trade routes delivering food to Venice? Since Venice can't annex how do you even set that up?

Strictly speaking they are not unemployed and hopefully not homeless neither... Aren't they contributing 2 production each? That should pay something, enough to afford a roof...

In any case what I am curious about is how the city is getting 200+ food from trade routes. Are all your trade routes delivering food to Venice? Since Venice can't annex how do you even set that up?

You buy Granaries, Venice might not be able to hammer-build them but they can still purchase buildings in their puppets, and Trade Routes do not have resitractions where they can originate from. and seeing as it is Archipelago then there's even MORE food routes available.

You buy Granaries, Venice might not be able to hammer-build them but they can still purchase buildings in their puppets, and Trade Routes do not have resitractions where they can originate from. and seeing as it is Archipelago then there's even MORE food routes available.

Ah, you can initiate trade routes from puppets, missed that. Thanks!

Granaries are usually built by city-states and puppets anyway, aren't they?

x2 sea routes
x2 UA
= x4 food sent

4x9x(6? depending on the city that sent it?) food possible to be shipped to Venice...
Temple of Artemis, fertility rites, swords into plowshares, tradition finisher
aqueducts and medical labs

Just insane...

Top Bottom