Kingdom Come: Deception (Game Thread)

That's the curfew bell. Sleep tight!

Night Five

Defying curfew was hardly unknown, especially if you were rich (and therefore likely noble too), and those most likely to do so were the young highborns, still filled with the boundless energy of youth. As one of the local innkeepers came downstairs into his taproom shortly before dawn, he spotted the recumbent form of one such well-dressed young man, lying slumped over one of the tables, quite literally deep in his cups. As the innkeeper tried in vain to rouse his insolent guest, the man's body slipped off the table and landed with a thump on the hard-packed earthen floor, revealing that he was not merely dead drunk, but in fact just plain dead.

GamezRule has died!

Spoiler for identity :
They were Hans Capon. They were innocent!

Day Six has begun, but the enemies of Bohemia are making ready their final moves. Choose your target well today, for their victory is almost at hand. Nightfall (if necessary) will be at 10 pm BST on Tues, 5th May.

Five people.

Not lynching Zelda.

That means we have Tim, Jo, and G1K.

I am not sure why the mafia left me alive. This means they have to put up with a tiebreaker. Seems unwise to me.

Whatever.

vote: Golden1Knight

Tim, I ain't sold on this. Who else should I lynch?

Zelda, thoughts?

G1K, who do you lynch?

Jo?

Of those who have admitted they are literate I like G1K as wolf more than Pzelda.

I feel bad being at LYLO with Johanna in the standard Johanna state of completely unresolved and would read the thread from the perspective of how we let that happen, because it took two wolves to do it...and probably some poor town play as well, unfortunately.

Of those who may be the literate wolf but lied about being illiterate I think TS makes the better suspect, objectively, than I do, but YMMV.

Vote: Johanna.

Of those who have admitted they are literate I like G1K as wolf more than Pzelda.

I feel bad being at LYLO with Johanna in the standard Johanna state of completely unresolved and would read the thread from the perspective of how we let that happen, because it took two wolves to do it...and probably some poor town play as well, unfortunately.

Of those who may be the literate wolf but lied about being illiterate I think TS makes the better suspect, objectively, than I do, but YMMV.

So then who is Jo's partner? There's no isolation here. No more lynches because someone's ambiguous. This is do or die. So we need to establish who can be with who.

G1K was happy (seemingly) to lynch Jo. :think:

Are you willing to lynch G1K?

So then who is Jo's partner? There's no isolation here. No more lynches because someone's ambiguous. This is do or die. So we need to establish who can be with who.

And I still am. But I dont feel safe about who I'm going to pair Jo with, however. Either Tim or you.

For now I'm going to vote: JohannaK

We basically have two groups, separated by claimed literacy. I think that we most likely have a literate wolf in the pair that has claimed, and an illiterate wolf among the three who have not. There is the possibility that one of the claimed illiterates is really not but that's less likely so let's follow the other path first.

We kill in the claimed literate pair, and we get it right. I think we all agree that clears the other party, and guarantees they get NKed. We have the exact same problem we have now; three illiterates, one wolf.

We kill among the illiterates and we get it right. The wolf among the claimed literates has to either kill one of the remaining not claimed, and is left with one to try to convince that the other literate claimant is really the wolf. Otherwise that wolf kills the other claimed literate and counts on convincing one of the remaining illiterates that the other is a lying literate wolf. That's a pretty big ask, so I really see that path ending with some illiterate bumbler choosing between the two claimed literates...and I trust whoever that is to make a good decision.

So, the problem of course is the lying literate wolf. But here's the thing. If we have a lying literate wolf then we have a two out of three chance at killing a wolf...and since I know I would be the one in three I have a lock wolf kill today. And so do TS and Jo. Again, I think one of the claimed literates is a wolf, so it isn't that easy.

Whatever we do, we are not calling a majority here. This runs to the end of the clock.

And I still am. But I dont feel safe about who I'm going to pair Jo with, however. Either Tim or you.

This in my estimation proves you to be a wolf, because from your seat if I were town I would have no problem pairing Jo with Pzelda...the other claimed literate.

So, now I am WIFOMed...did you want to lynch Jo so you win, or did you vote Jo hoping to distance your partner into the clear so I kill TS?

I disregard your vote, I think.

So, now I am WIFOMed...did you want to lynch Jo so you win, or did you vote Jo hoping to distance your partner into the clear so I kill TS?
Both of these would indicate he's still a wolf.

Honestly, I don't know. But I've got to make a decision. Also just so you all know, I have to work before and through EoD. So my vote will be cast and decided long before then. I am almost confident Jo will go for G1K or Tim.

If my choice of literate wolf is between G1K and Zelda, I pick G1K and stay. It's an easy decision. Almost too easy... :think:

Both of these would indicate he's still a wolf.

Honestly, I don't know. But I've got to make a decision. Also just so you all know, I have to work before and through EoD. So my vote will be cast and decided long before then. I am almost confident Jo will go for G1K or Tim.

I am too.

I've agreed that G1K is probably a wolf, I'm just not seeing where lynching him helps.

We're in LYLO. If we don't lynch a wolf, we lose.

Start thinking about how we win instead. We lynch G1K, the wolf has an easy kill and kills Pzelda, we are right where we are now.

Might as well take our best shot now, while we have Pzelda to help. And G1K of course.

Start thinking about how we win instead. We lynch G1K, the wolf has an easy kill and kills Pzelda, we are right where we are now.
Right, so we lynch Pzelda and... oh, wait. :lol: :p

Just kidding.

What you're saying is, pick between yourself and Jo.

I don't know right now. Honestly, leaning towards you. Let me sleep on it.

If we do lynch G1K and he's scum, we know he's scum and we can look at reads and votes though.

If we do lynch G1K and he's scum, we know he's scum and we can look at reads and votes though.
But that's if...

Ugh. I am going to bed. Be back later. :)

@pzelda, @JohannaK ...if you guys could leave me something like the condensed wisdom of the ages to read when I get up that'd be great.

K, thanx.

I feel pretty burnt out after yesterday. Tak flipping town after so many days I pushed him is a great let down.
I haven't read up yet, but I think that the game's pretty much solved or lost for me. I trust Tim and Topsecret and It leaves me with Jo and Knight. I've only accepted this now as they both got quite some credit from painting a big red target on Marcher d3 and together with GameZ were responsible for his lynch. But now i know it must be them.

Yeah, that's worrisome. I think that my pairing might have too much bussing after all.

Because this is quite some commitment to the vote.
I am too.

I've agreed that G1K is probably a wolf, I'm just not seeing where lynching him helps.

Also, I love how Tim never considered me/g1k as two literate wolves. Lynching him helps if he flips wolf! This is some poor logic, tim.

vote: Golden1Knight

I made it very clear yesterday. It's Tim and G1K. Tak made it very clear yesterday. It's Tim and G1K. Csargo made it clear back in his day, it was (probably) Tim.

We should have lynched him long ago. Either of them. One today, the other tomorrow.

Vote: Golden1Knight

Top Bottom