Day Two

Rrraskolnikov (2): LordArgon, Topsecret
GamezRule (2): MarcherJovian, Timsup2nothin
Topsecret (2): Csargo, GamezRule
JohannaK (2): Samson, Dolbster
Timsup2nothin (2): Takhisis, Rrraskolnikov
Takhisis (2): Pzelda, JohannaK
Golden1Knight (1): Golden1Knight

As the executioner arrived in Ratty town square, he wasn't sure he could believe his eyes. Had he had a touch of the sun, too much wine, eaten some bad grain or was he just still asleep? The bickering townspeople appeared to have deliberately chosen six different candidates in a dead heat. Spitting on the ground in bemusement, he said, "so, my lord, who am I going to kill?"

A scruffy-looking fellow was pulled forward and promptly hanged in front of the crowd. Rrraskolnikov has died!

Spoiler for identity :
He was Combat Master Vanyek. He was innocent!

Twilight will continue until 11 pm and then the nightly curfew will come into effect. Daybreak will be at 10 pm BST on Fri, 24th April.

Before anyone gets the letter I wanna know chapter and verse of their flavor role...

Gamez is some noble court thing, which given that the land has two proclaimed kings doesn't say jack all about whether he's a wolf...

From the writeup, TS is addressed as "Lord"? Can you read, TS?

He was regular Rask. Wake up sheeple!

From the writeup, TS is addressed as "Lord"? Can you read, TS?
I am an illiterate Lord. I rule over the liege lands, and I am persuasive because of my voice.

@Dolbster
Thoughts?

I got too used to shorthand. :lol:
Should've lynched Jo.

I think that the only reason this didn't get chaotic was because Rask was town

Obs trust Samson

I trust you, Csargo, and Zelda

MJ and Golden have felt good at points

Tak better play or I'm going to want him dead

@Csargo, somewhere near the end of twilight tell me who to give the letter to...obviously my judgement can't be trusted.

Top Bottom