Koori Dartman

ShiroKobbure said:
sure, did the polynesians use blow darts?
I dont know about that... But it would be awesome if you made one like that.:D

I'm not sure historically if they did but since the Koori and polynesians are fairly related I dont think it would be too much of a stretch. Besides I really like the poly spearman you made.

ShiroKobbure said:
well, I may be the minority here, but I prefer historically acurate units to pretty units.

Me too....

Welcome to the club, Shiro!

We are an illustrous bunch, us histo-nerds... :lol:

well I made an American swordsman and a Zulu zebra rider. However if the Americans did have an ancient culture I would base it off that.Or if the zulu road horses. I dont only do historical units. But if there is a more historical opion I will always try to choose that.

ShiroKobbure said:
well, I may be the minority here, but I prefer historically acurate units to pretty units.

I prefer pretty histotically acurate units.

And Stormrage is cool.

well I made an American swordsman and a Zulu zebra rider. However if the Americans did have an ancient culture I would base it off that.Or if the zulu road horses. I dont only do historical units. But if there is a more historical opion I will always try to choose that.
Does that mean that if Orcs did have an ancient culture, you would base them on that? Cos we can never have enough orcs, you must understand that :)

I too prefer pretty historically accurate units :)

Now excuse me, I`ll be sitting over there, being cool :cooool:

I know, thats why you won`t make any fantasy LH...:(

What kind of Japanese are you anyway!!?! :crazyeye:

I see you like to make people with nothin` but loincloths and tribal paints/tattoos, mebbe I cold persuade you to make some Savage Ork Boyz? I`ll find a pic in a sec :) Btw, they are way bigger than normal people, is that doable? I mean, cos you use the PDM..

here`s the linky to see what they look like - http://oz.games-workshop.com/games/warhammer/orcs/catalog/savage_orcs.htm

I kinda got under the impression you could make units based on Michael3 for Poser... maybe you could do what Grandraem did with his new (first!) LHs? Or even use his to make stuff? I totaly understand if you don`t want do this unit, I`ve just got to try :)

You are the only nice unit maker, other stuff was a LH and a BG pic :)

One other unit I`m getting is from LMR, but he does C`n`P :)

Um, did you read the info on that page I linked? He should use a primitive weapon, a big bone club or somethig. Thanks (for thinking about) doing this :)

Top Bottom