1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

KotOR Mafia - game thread

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Takhisis, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Takhisis

Takhisis april's fool

…or not, he sent in a PM saying that he wanted to play and would I please allow him to play. he also sent in a Night Action for every single night he played, which can't be said of most other players in this game.

2. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

I wasn't lying about the number of night kills. I was going by what the host said on the write up. There was never any information about people being injured and I knew we had already killed someone. On many nights there was only one night kill and you could tell from the kills that for the most par it was one mafia team was killing and any other kills were as a result of bounty hunters.

3. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

By the way: None of my night kills were ever sucessful as far as I remembered.

Night 1 I attacked Pizza and failed.

Night 3 I attacked Jarremma, who was already dead.

Night 4 I attacked Mergle, and was injured.

4. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Deity

For most of the moaning about the Triumvirate being inactive, quite a few of our kills outright failed. Nothing we can do about it.

5. Takhisis

Takhisis april's fool

Yyyyeah, you did miss some kill orders at points; your team almost never used Traya's corrupt ability, neither did you make much use of her scan; you didn't use Visas Marr's scan either, and she didn't ever join the Exile; you went unlynched because most of you didn't even show up, there were better targets to pick off.

Dreadnought, you bothered to show up and read your Role PMs, but most of your teammates appear not to have.

6. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Deity

I didn't know my team had a scan/corrupt ability.

7. Takhisis

Takhisis april's fool

My point exactly, two scanners and a vote-changer, both with unlimited uses of those abilities.

You also had one person, the Assassin, who could use the Stealth ability and never did.

8. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

Yeah, I never saw much use in it, though I would have used it if I survived my lynch to prevent follow up scaners from finding me guilty and relynching.

9. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

I never used it either, but only because I thought using it would make it harder to see if someone being roleblocked prevented a kill, and because I valued my vote more than not dying as a member of the town power group almost from the beginning.

10. SamSniped

SamSniped DJ Goodboye

I used my scanning ability as Visas Marr, did I not?

11. Takhisis

Takhisis april's fool

A couple times. <stare>

12. SamSniped

SamSniped DJ Goodboye

never=/=a couple times :p