KotOR Mafia - game thread

Eagerness to roleclaim, eh? Scummy McScumScum, I say! :p

Dumanios, your behind in the lynch and your back is nowhere near the wall. Why the preemptive roleclaim?

Well technically he is the next lynch, unless info comes out to stop that.

Who's that guy?

Oh well, nevermind, I can look on Wookiepedia.

I assure you, everyone else is equally bored at your constant whining about how little discussion there is in a game with well over 1000 posts.

My apologies. I wanted to play a game of mafia, not everyone bandwagon latest target of apparent detective.

It's extremely boring to me. If I wanted to play a game where all my vote targets are chosen for me, and there wasn't much of a chance the target would be incorrect, well... to be honest, there's not many games set up like that because people intuitively know that they're boring.

How about a game of battleship where you can see the enemy ships?

How about pin the tail on the donkey without a blindfold?

Gosh this is fun.

Well Zack, sorry my being bored is boring you. Frankly, don't care anymore.

Vote: Askthepizzaguy

I want out. Vote me tomorrow and lynch me. This will be my final post.

what nonsense is this? I am neutral. i cannot kill random people. i don't know if i will scan as dark side but it is possible. But i aint no scum.

Not to mention that he didn't buy the damned blaster pistol, on account of having bid more money than he actually had available.

vote: The Black Knigh for disruption of a charity auction.

Oh no! you are right. And here I risked my life with not as much as a butterknife to defend myself with. What is the logic in being paid at the end of the night? I work at day. 5 credits again

My apologies. I wanted to play a game of mafia, not everyone bandwagon latest target of apparent detective.

It's extremely boring to me. If I wanted to play a game where all my vote targets are chosen for me, and there wasn't much of a chance the target would be incorrect, well... to be honest, there's not many games set up like that because people intuitively know that they're boring.

How about a game of battleship where you can see the enemy ships?

How about pin the tail on the donkey without a blindfold?

Gosh this is fun.

Well Zack, sorry my being bored is boring you. Frankly, don't care anymore.

Actually, that's not what's happening.

The Black Knigh said:
Oh no! you are right. And here I risked my life with not as much as a butterknife to defend myself with. What is the logic in being paid at the end of the night? I work at day. 5 credits again

Where are you getting all of this money?

And how can we be sure that you're innocent? Just because you delivered on your promise to revive someone doesn't mean you're town. There are numerous examples of revivers informing the town of their power and reviving roles the town requests them to revive, when in fact the reviver is working against the town.

Where are you getting all of this money?

And how can we be sure that you're innocent? Just because you delivered on your promise to revive someone doesn't mean you're town. There are numerous examples of revivers informing the town of their power and reviving roles the town requests them to revive, when in fact the reviver is working against the town.

I wasn't able to pay 5 yesterday but now I have it.

Well, there's nothing else I can do :dunno:

Bah, given your history, somebody surely have put a bounty on you or something, pizza.

Top Bottom